Your Opinion of Sanrenmu Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are obviously the kind of guy that needs to call people stupid for not agreeing with you.

***** FAIL *****:thumbdn:

I don't have an opinion on Sanrenmu knives, so nobody is in disagreement with me.

I'm simply stating it's incredible to me how many people are judging the knives based on false understandings of the country of origin.

Well, someone gets a fail, but I think they fail to see it. Probably too distracted by their Chinese TV.

I don't have an opinion on Sanrenmu knives, so nobody is in disagreement with me.

I'm simply stating it's incredible to me how many people are judging the knives based on false understandings of the country of origin.

You obviously have an opinion on people that don't see it your way though.

***** FAILED YET AGAIN ***** :thumbdn:

Just pointing it out, I notice alot of people need to take disagreements to a personal level. In fact most people do.

I actually never called anyone stupid, or directed anything at any particular person; nothing was at a personal level.

Well, except you, but I hope you understand. :D

I'm so broke my TV is Japanese! And the channel dial is a bit fiddly! ;)

OHMYGOSH! How old is that thing? I thought the Japanese farmed all their televisions out to China nowadays. You must be in as bad of financial straits as I am. If you need a loan, I'll be collecting aluminum cans again soon. It wouldn't be enough to get you a new TV, but it might help.:D

OHMYGOSH! How old is that thing? I thought the Japanese farmed all their televisions out to China nowadays. You must be in as bad of financial straits as I am. If you need a loan, I'll be collecting aluminum cans again soon. It wouldn't be enough to get you a new TV, but it might help.:D

Older than me, I know that. It's been missing the power button since I was 5. I remember being about 6 and electrocuting myself using a spoon to depress the contact inside the TV, the one time I couldn't find a piece of Lego to do it. Now the "power Lego" is chained to the TV with a ball chain.

Yeah, it looks like you stated your opinions without insulting anyone. :rolleyes:

I did not quote a specific post and go "You are wrong and stupid and let me tell you why"

That is not taking things to a personal level, as you have done, and for some reason cited as being too common. :confused:

I was at fault for excluding something from the statement, "Everyone who says not to buy the knives are undermining capitalism. Simply ridiculous."

I should have said "...not to buy the knives because they are Chinese."

I did not quote a specific post and go "You are wrong and stupid and let me tell you why"

That is not taking things to a personal level, as you have done, and for some reason cited as being too common. :confused:

I was at fault for excluding something from the statement, "Everyone who says not to buy the knives are undermining capitalism. Simply ridiculous."

I should have said "...not to buy the knives because they are Chinese."

If that works for you.. so be it. I'm moving on.

Peace brother.

Older than me, I know that. It's been missing the power button since I was 5. I remember being about 6 and electrocuting myself using a spoon to depress the contact inside the TV, the one time I couldn't find a piece of Lego to do it. Now the "power Lego" is chained to the TV with a ball chain.

LOL. I remember those old sets; I had several like that. I have to confess that no television sets are older than I am. We got our first set in 1949, and I was five.:D

LOL. I remember those old sets; I had several like that. I have to confess that no television sets are older than I am. We got our first set in 1949, and I was five.:D

That's actually quite interesting to own a TV in 49.. Let's take this conversation to e-mail so we don't pollute the thread...But I'd like to hear more about this set!

i think the bottom line is either you buy them if you like them or you dont.

That seems to sum it all up very well. :thumbup:

Those who would buy them will like them, those who would never buy them will hate them.

These Sanrenmu threads always go the same, don't they?

All I got to say is I received a Sanrenmu 710 and a Bee line knife today.
Both smooth, both sharp, both worth way more than I paid for them.

More than half the things in my house are made in China, no choice to most.
I'm not gonna worry about a knife at this point.
With the economy in the shitter, for many it may be the only choice.
I don't make the global work market rules.

Happy with my purchase is all.

I don't think this thread is really about knives. It's not even about intellectual properties.
I think it's about some people's fear of losing another industry that the US of A no longer have any comparative advantage.

But knife manufactoring isn't really a high-tech industry, is it? Why worry? Let the developing economies make knives for us. And we'll make laser-guided weapon systems for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Native XF ad, Below bottom BC