You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact the polymer one comes with the handle... But even its pricey for a plastic cup. I almost bought it a few times but i have this strong felling ill be slapping myself later for spending 45 on a plastic cup LOL

On the other hand, we've all spent $45 or more on something we ate, drank or smoked in one night and it was gone... so there's that.

James gives good advice, as always. Plus, you said yourself that it's "polymer," which is way better than plastic. That should help!

How fun does this look...

[video=youtube;qQ9dSrrBN28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qQ9dSrrBN28[/video]

Pretty cool, but I got one problem: he never even fired the missiles. C'mon, what's the point of having a radio controlled fighter jet if you don't blow some shtuff up?

So theres this big storm system rolling in as I type this, hasn't hit Tracy yet but I got a phone call from my mom, she lives in south san Francisco and she said her house is flooded... Granted every year the garage gets a puddle every winter, she sent me this picture and in the 35 years she's lived there its never flooded like this... She said her house has about a foot of water inside and everything is ruined. FD came by to shut the gas main and electricity in her neighborhood... I can't believe its flooded out so bad!!

JD, really sorry to see that flooding for your mom. I truly understand what she's going through and will experience over the next several weeks.

Back in Dec 1991, we got 11 feet of water in the house, then in February 1992, a repeat performance of 5 feet, then in July 1997, 5.5 feet, and the last time, July 2007, just a paltry 9 inches.

JD, sorry to hear about your mom's place. I hope the insurance company doesn't give y'all too much grief.

Trade, that does look pretty freaking cool! I think if it were mine I'd be too scared to fly it. Damn things cost more than my car. :eek:

Trade, that does look pretty freaking cool! I think if it were mine I'd be too scared to fly it. Damn things cost more than my car. :eek:

The guy was so relieved at the end, I felt sorry for him.

D4DB32C0-200C-4DFC-A5A8-C2629B536A48_zpswtuq1762.jpg

That looks pretty good and all, but I'm goin Barlow style....

P1020509.jpg

Check out the head on that 'stone baby.....:thumbup:

Beautiful day in the Barlow bottoms today. Kay and I took some toys back to the swamp. Shot some cut shells in the 410 and burned a few hundred 22s. Fun.

P1020485.jpg

Cool. I love the H&R/NEF singles. I have 3 shottys and two rifles. I also have a Rossi Tuffy in .410, thing is only 3.5lbs IIRC.

Trade, I do not feel comfortable checking out your head online... Please PM me so I can print them out and review them properly!

Whassup guys! I been quiet today, SO SOWWY! Spent the day in court.

Woody, go get a regular glass mug (amazon for like $5-10) then take it to Thnings REmembered. Get them to engrave i t. They won't have a problem with it. Except they don't do guns.

Either I have seriously bad timing snarking with the big boys, or you guys take things way too seriously.

Trade, that sounds like an awesome time out. I'm itching for some woods time.... bad. Cabin fever is a bitch.

Is that an old gas mask bag?

Cool. I love the H&R/NEF singles. I have 3 shottys and two rifles. I also have a Rossi Tuffy in .410, thing is only 3.5lbs IIRC.

I've got my eye on a .223 with laminated stock and a Nikon 3-9. They are wanting 250 for it though.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to post in this thread or not.

How fun does this look...

[video=youtube;qQ9dSrrBN28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qQ9dSrrBN28[/video]

Thats pretty cool, but dont buy one. Because the first time that guy sees a vagina you'll be able to pick that one up at a yard sale for $25. bucks.

I can't lie. I have enjoyed more than my fair share of cheap beer. I just never really took to Keystone Light.

This pic is a couple years old, but the sentiment remains.:D

005.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back