Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

The discontinued ZT 0180 was a 4.2” Hinderer-designed fixed blade with the tough Vanadis 4 Extra Steel.

Yeah, I kick myself for not grabbing one when they were available. The LGS had one and I waited until it was too late. I'd love to see them bring it back.

If only that 22 would actually grow. I have a Spyderco Techno 2 and it is tiny but the 22 is a full inch shorter. Cannot imagine.

Last edited:
Love the way the 0022 and 460TI are anodizing. We are going to have a lot of fun with these!

How sensitive are those 460’s to lockbar pressure and flipping opening? Can’t stand having to get out a surveyors laser to figure out where to put my fingers when opening a knife. I do agree with you though that they ano up nicely.

Just saw this.

https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/zt0562ts

Tiger stripe 562 with G10 and 20CV.

Ya beat me mid post ;)

So I'll add a picture

ysCqWNa.png

I’ve always thought the tiger stripes made it look like a gas station knife. So they discontinued the 0562 that was $200, then immediately make a sprint run with 20cv and tiger stripes and charge $60 more. Ummm....ok.

Well, I kinda like it. Perhaps it stirs my inner ninja a bit.

Fortunately, that ninja isn’t stirred enough to tempt a purchase from an already strained budget. ;)

Well, I kinda like it. Perhaps it stirs my inner ninja a bit.

Fortunately, that ninja isn’t stirred enough to tempt a purchase from an already strained budget. ;)

Does your inner ninja live an old abandoned mall? ;)

please do elaborate.
Well, ZT has done a few sprint runs recently with just a different blade coating. However, I do like the ZT 0562 design and the TS coating fits the knife overall design well. The release is also kind of surprising to me, since this is the first time ZT has done a TS coating run on any hinderer collaboration.

Last edited:
Love the way the 0022 and 460TI are anodizing. We are going to have a lot of fun with these!

I love those

I love the anodization jobs that you do. I bought an anodized 0450 a few months ago. I added a bronze MXG deep carry clip and bronze barrel spacers/screws. It looks excellent!

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_030843.jpg
    IMG_20190214_030843.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20190214_030857.jpg
    IMG_20190214_030857.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 9
Well, ZT has done a few sprint runs recently with just a different blade coating. However, I do like the ZT 0562 design and the TS coating fits the knife overall design well. The release is also kind of surprising to me, since this is the first time ZT has done a TS coating run on any hinderer collaboration.

If I didn't already have the 0562BLK I might pick this up. But I would really like to see ZT do something besides the usual DLC/TI sprints. How about a damasteel/timascus 0470?

ZT 0055BRZ Sprint Run with 3.75" Blackwash 20CV and bronze handle is on sale at BladeHQ for just $199.99 (used to be $260.00)!

ZT-Sprint-Run-0055-Bronze-Ti-Blackwash-BHQ-92458-jr.jpg

Back