#77 Barlow 2016 - What configuration would you like?

Maybe it's just the image playing tricks, but the red bone jigging on HST and tsaut's knives look totally different from each other. HST looks more like a grizzly cut..

Some more pic. I haven't found a reason to complain on any of them yet, typically fantastic fit and finish. They are all pinchable with effort, which I expect to become "easily pinchable" after flushing the joints. Mike and GEC have a grand slam on their hands, yet again...

Photo%20Sep%2029%2C%2012%2011%2042%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Sep%2029%2C%2012%2012%2000%20PM.jpg

Very nice pictures tstaut and also beautiful knives !!!!! Congrats on getting all 4 to you and HST !!!!
I do not expect my Red Jigged Bone and Copperhead until tomorrow or Saturday , so if you don't mind , I will just sit and look at your pictures.
Thanks very much for the posting to you and who ever else posts them too.

Harry

Maybe it's just the image playing tricks, but the red bone jigging on HST and tsaut's knives look totally different from each other. HST looks more like a grizzly cut..

I looked at his, mine and mine in hand and I'm pretty sure it's just the angle/lighting.

That red bone looks fantastic. They all do, but the red catches my eye.

Congrats to those who got theirs.

I'm disgusted that there's already a green and a bone on the big auction site selling for ~ 3x the original price...the UPS guy probably didn't even pull out of their driveway yet.

I dont see any there...

Mine is in transit. Copperhead Bone. I will post a pic once it arrives.

I thought the micarta would be the easy favorite but green is giving it a run for its money.

Around the office the green is the easy winner amongst the guys.

Excellent job on these Mike.

I would like to point out that the Micarta knives have square cut ends - were many people expecting they would be round cut, like the wood and micarta covered knives from before?

30011191485_cdecf61157_c.jpg

30011191185_4ebdfd4b07_c.jpg

I was expecting the Micarta to be rounded over on the end like the previous Micarta and wood models. No complaints, though.

I received my order today, a pair of sawcuts in green and copperhead. I'm very pleased with both of them, both are very well constructed and pleasing to my eye.

I compared the copperhead to an old tan sawcut, and there's quite a difference between the two.

For my part, I think the copperhead sawcut is almost a dead-ringer for Schrade Old Timer's sawcut delrin. Pics to follow soon.

Thank you very much, Mike. This was a well designed run.

As promised, here are a couple of quick pictures taken with the mobile. The new additions still have the factory oil on them :p

20160929_165754_zpsfynlqzjf.jpg

20160929_165722_zpsclg2nuaz.jpg

The picture of two is a comparison between the Old Tan and the Copperhead sawcut. I also notice that the newer style clip has a bit more belly than the previous version.

Back