#78 American Jack

Jet Black and silky smooth. Great action and healthy snap!
Winner!:thumbsup:
toiPX63.jpg

I received this 78 a couple of weeks ago and was not able to post some decent pictures until now . All of the 78's have been great , but I believe that looking back in a few years , this may prove to be the nicest one for me . It is proving to be one of my favorite carries already .

Harry

I received this 78 a couple of weeks ago and was not able to post some decent pictures until now . All of the 78's have been great , but I believe that looking back in a few years , this may prove to be the nicest one for me . It is proving to be one of my favorite carries already .

Harry
That's a great one Harry. There have been some tremendous releases from GEC over the years and I think the 78 and 35 may be ranked with the 15's and 77's for all the fanfare they've garnered.

Harry
That jigged bone is definitely my favorite. Nice one Harry!

Received this one earlier this week and tried to get some photos but the covers kept coming out too dark. This one has some dark mahogany coloration with swirls...finally had some decent natural light for pics today...nonetheless a 78 Coco in the house.

S6CGDln.jpg

Last edited:
Received this one earlier this week and tried to get some photos but the covers kept coming out too dark. This one has some dark mahogany coloration with swirls...finally had some decent natural light for pics today...nonetheless a 78 Coco in the house.

S6CGDln.jpg

Let me be the first to say that's exquisite! Thanks for the great photo.

Ebony got in today. This will make my third and final 78 for this run for now.

First impressions: It is one classy knife! Further thoughts to accompany better photography later. For now, I hope you all don't mind this quick snap, river view from my office in the background.

zUAZQSh.jpg

Ebony arrived, absolutely love it, stag on the way but I'm already in 78 acquisition withdrawal. Blue bone, appaloosa, and a micarta would be such nice additions.

G3F3zjy.jpg

e1xvfBQ.jpg
Jet Black and silky smooth. Great action and healthy snap!
Winner!:thumbsup:
toiPX63.jpg

Ebony got in today. This will make my third and final 78 for this run for now.

First impressions: It is one classy knife! Further thoughts to accompany better photography later. For now, I hope you all don't mind this quick snap, river view from my office in the background.

zUAZQSh.jpg

Some stunning pics on these, and the ebony looks great! :thumbsup::cool: Thank a bunch for posting these...I have something to look at while await my own slightly-delayed (weather?) Single-Bladed Gabon Ebony American Jack. :D

Back