Atienza Kali Combat Archery

Chaka Kahn! Chaka Kahn!..Chaka Kahn everybody rock Chaka Kahan,...it's all I want to do...I feel for you... because I love you...

O.k. How do you make a hormone????? Anyone?????

You kick her in the stomach!!!!

Get it!!!! whore moan????

Funny... not.

Actually I was there with Vera's first movie. We were both doing your sister. We were double teaming her.:eek: Squeeled like a pig.

Wait a sec. I have one.
What's the difference between a hobo and a homo.

One doesn't have any friends and the other has friends up the ass!

Said that already Edge! She must of been could to be a double mention.Hey, at least my sister didn't have a sex change like yours.Her dick is even bigger than yours.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Nice edge! Ever think of being a comedian????? Here's one...How do you make edge gay!!!! You give up??? You can't... He is one already!!!!Now that's how you tell a joke edge!

FilAM -'She must of been could to be a double mention'

Uhhh. What the hell are you trying to say? Maybe it's your daddy's dick in your mouth?

Actually it was your sister's!
Knock..Knock? Who's there? edge! edge who? edge likes to have guys cum all over his face!

Finally! You and I agree on something! Armbreaker loves the polish sausage!!!!
A little birdy told me that armbreaker is really 4 foot and hung like a mouse.

Hey! Look who came to play! Little sissy armbreakerrrr! Tired of sucking your boyfriend's dick..Huh?

Hey Filam, if your going to be giving everyone a hard time, and making constant verbal attacks, you should realy learn how to spell. Even your punctuation is terrible. You make yourself look like a real dumb shit. I'm sure you actually are a dumb shit. You seem to be much more interested in everyones sex life, and just keep calling people names, rather then talk about martial arts. You claim to be the inheritor of some family system your family has, but I'm betting your full of shit. The only thing your parents were good for is dropping terds like you.

You to edge fighter. You 2 guys are the same. If you are actually guys. You might be just a couple of bitches looking for attention. This is a place to talk about martial arts. Thats why I joined. Not to listen to a couple of annoying pissheads like you guys. if you don't want to talk about martial arts, or learn anything, then go away. Far away. Go to one of those girly jkd forums or something. Go somewhere else and pretend your tuff, and let the rest of us learn something that we came here to.

Whoa! Take it easy armbreaker! You know, words can hurt sometimes.Sometimes more than watching you do martial arts.I heard through the grapevine that you really suck!!!!!!Quit being sensitive, you little
bitch! That's why you joined,huh? I think you joined because you thought that this would be a great place to pick up men! "Oh, armbreaker's boyfriend just broke up with him, so now he is back on the market!" Sorry pal! This isn't a meat market.

Don't say shit about JKD 69.

JKD is the bomb! I've been training with guro Larry for the last 12 years. My guro introduced him to his sambo instructor.

JKD is the bomb! Yup, you said it edgey! I also traind under Guro Larry and Debbie too. : )

You 2 guys need help. If your actually guys. Your buddy guru Mike is'nt hear to protect you know filam.

what is your background? Both of you 2, what are trained in? What do you train in now? Why do I think you 2 terds are uneducated martial arts types, or armshair martial arts types. What did you come here to learn?

Did you 2 just come here to harass people? You guys need help. Big time.

69 we wrote down who we trained with a couple of posts ago. (Actually FilAm never did give a name)

Who do you train with?

Back