Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

"... and now for something completely different ..." (Sir Monty Python/John Clease(sp?))

Not instant (facility brewed) Folger's Red Coffee (made drinkable with Hazelnut (powdered) creamer and (not facility provided) Turbinado sugar.) First cuppa coffee in well over a year. 😊
"Schrade +" 858 and Case (SS) Sodbuster Jr.
View attachment 2460441
(2 tsp each creamer and sugar.)

Last edited:
Here's another post about the Roak Devil Dog Oatmeal Stout variety pack I wrote about a couple of days ago. In that previous post I mentioned the French Toast stout, but as the photo below shows, there were 2 other flavors of stout in the package:
roak.varietypack.endpanel.jpeg
One flavor was their basic oatmeal stout without any special flavoring; this was my favorite.
roak.oatmealstout.front.jpeg
roak.oatmealstout.label.jpeg

The "mystery" flavor mentioned on the box turned out to be Peanut Butter Cup stout, which I enjoy on its own as a beverage, but it's really not a flavor that complements most of the dishes I have for my evening meals, which is when I typically drink beer.
roak.pbcup.jpeg
roak.pbcup.label.jpeg

- GT

zuWKqiV.jpeg

I recently got interested in tequilas and got hooked!.. okay that sounds alcoholic thing to say but you know what I mean! I have been single malt guy mostly my life and this is a very nice and refreshing exploration of tastes.

It’s a little early for Spring Bock but I wait for its release each year. 🍻 cheers. View attachment 2463287

Nice pic, Pete! My uncle and I visited the Saint Arnold brewery several years back, pretty cool place. (I probably took some pics there, but shortly after that trip I accidentally went swimming with my phone in my pocket and, having not backed it up, lost almost all my pics from that trip.)

Definitely feels a little early for spring beer (-7°F here in MN this morning), and I’ve still got several Christmas/winter beers left to drink. 😵‍💫 I should probably get on that (but not at 8 in the morning). 🤣

Nice pic, Pete! My uncle and I visited the Saint Arnold brewery several years back, pretty cool place. (I probably took some pics there, but shortly after that trip I accidentally went swimming with my phone in my pocket and, having not backed it up, lost almost all my pics from that trip.)

Definitely feels a little early for spring beer (-7°F here in MN this morning), and I’ve still got several Christmas/winter beers left to drink. 😵‍💫 I should probably get on that (but not at 8 in the morning). 🤣
That’s cool Barrett, I’ve never been to the brewery but I do like their beer. And yes it’s early for the release. I hope you and family are staying warm in the weather. It’s 26 outside here, which is pretty cold for this area. By the way it has to be 5 o’clock somewhere…😆👍🏻👍🏻

The FIRST cap lifted with this Beer Cub. First impression: took a couple adjustments to lift the cap. I have a number of GEC cap (crown?) lifters to compare (Beer Scout, Beer & Sausage, Sud Buster, and the 85 Crown lifter ). The Beer Cub gets the job done, but probably the least satisfying lifter of the bunch. Just one man’s opinion.

IMG_5095.jpeg

Back