• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Caution dealing with member Knives&More

Status
Not open for further replies.
No such luck...he's still a platinum membership:(

~Chip

This is 100% false. He is presenting part of the story and doesn't know the rest. If it says NIB, it means I have only handled the knife to take pictures to resale. I had it as LNIB as I removed the screws to oil the pivot and clean inside the knife. It was never used other than that, thus, I marked it LNIB. The knife has never been used to cut, pry, etc. That is it. This is nothing but defamation, which is a criminal offense.

The tell tale sign-threatening with their team of lawyers

The tell tale sign-threatening with their team of lawyers

Yeah, that’s about when I was solidifying that something definitely wasn’t kosher. I was pretty confident after a few more of his posts. :rolleyes: Defamation? o_O lol

On the edge of my seat waiting to hear the final analysis from @Spark !

@Spark will today be the day we can find out exactly what the hell is going on here? ;) Like Aaron, I'm damn interested to see what lurks under the tip of the iceberg I crashed into. :eek:

I'd say your the iceberg and his ship crashed into you and sank faster than the titanic. Either way I'm super curious what he was up to now after light has been shed on his shady actions.

Funny how neither @Knives&More nor @Stutary12 have been back since it was discovered that they were posting from the same IP address. Don't they want to come back and defend that accusation? :rolleyes: However, I note that Stu was online Friday afternoon, less than 12 hours ago... o_O

(Yeah, I'm watching you guys... ;))

Hurry up! I need closure!

...or in other words I don’t want to put them on ignore prematurely and risk missing the conclusion.

Wow, how astute. I was on the fence to begin with, as it turns out, you were hitting the nail on the head. Well done.

Final analysis from Spark, posted in this thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ividuals-carllewis12-knives-more-etc.1622278/

Earlier this year, this thread was posted, warning members about dealing with "Knives&More" who'd dissembled a knife prior to sale & posted it as LNIB:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/caution-dealing-with-member-knives-more.1597296/

Going through the thread it became apparent that @Knives&More had registered multiple profiles and was using at least one other to sockpuppet & defend himself. I dug deeper and using multiple datapoints confirmed that the following accounts also belong to the same user:

@captainsb965
@Carllewis12
@James Lewis
@Knives&More
@Siety338
@Stutary12
@BMF324d
@EDCgearSB
@SummerOutdoors

@SummerOutdoors came up on our radar in 2017 for advertising without a paid Dealer membership. They were warned and appeared to heed the warning. Unfortunately it seems that rather than do the right thing, they have chosen to register multiple individual accounts with gold memberships and sell their inventory in that manner. If you notice, several of the accounts seem to predominately post in the Exchange areas.

We do not tolerate or appreciate people taking advantage of our good nature, the community, or using dishonest practices on this site. As such, I'll be suspending all of these accounts. I strongly caution anyone against doing business with someone who uses such tactics.

I didn't expect this to turn out to be such a crazy mess that I inadvertently stumbled upon. :rolleyes: Extremely happy that I didn't go through with the deal with Knives&More (and more, and more, and more... o_O). I wound up finding a better one shortly afterward anyway. ;) I hope a few of the posters early in this thread might take a step back and reconsider the events here, and what my intentions were. Have a nice day! :)

@McFeeli
@mmmotorcycle
@Goose 7279
Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe
@BTGuy
@sechip
@ArchVV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back