• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom SAK modder - HAIII Alox and Ti conversions - Pic Heavy examples

I just blew an hour looking over this thread and the gallery photos in Syph's signature :eek:

Email sent! :D

I think I've replied to everyone for quotes. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Ive been stocking up on colored hard anodized scales. The only new thing coming up are some DLC'd springs and tools. I sent 10 SAKs worth of parts off to Germany to have low temp DLC applied ( to not damage temper ), so those will be available in a couple of months.

The next most common request I get is for a better blade steel blade, so Im going to try to coming up with a couple of options soon.

Cheers

Syph, you are the master! I want all of these SAK's! :thumbup::cool: I just went through this entire thread drinking in all the awesomeness...

I think I've replied to everyone for quotes. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Ive been stocking up on colored hard anodized scales. The only new thing coming up are some DLC'd springs and tools. I sent 10 SAKs worth of parts off to Germany to have low temp DLC applied ( to not damage temper ), so those will be available in a couple of months.
Sent you an e-mail a while back about getting a black alox scale on my sak. Let me know when your schedule frees up.

The next most common request I get is for a better blade steel blade, so Im going to try to coming up with a couple of options soon.

Cheers
Hi, I sent you an email a while back on getting a black alox scale for my sak, let me know when ur able to do this if possible. Thanks.

OMG!! That is TOO COOL!!! It looks so nice, I'd almost be afraid to use it --- WOW!! (just saw the orange and black SAK's)
John

Last edited:
Do you do work on the little ones I'm not sure of their size, I've bought a few Alox from SwissBianco, and have a Mini Champ copper that I bought, and would like to get actual copper, or bronze scales. Is this something you could do? Thanks, Jeff.

I like the silver Alox you have with the saw and scissors. I have the model with the saw, I can't remember the names of all their models, but would like to get the scissors installed on mine, or do you sell the completed modded knives? Thanks again, Jeff.

I like the silver Alox you have with the saw and scissors. I have the model with the saw, I can't remember the names of all their models, but would like to get the scissors installed on mine, or do you sell the completed modded knives? Thanks again, Jeff.

Hi I can build complete customs from my parts stock, or work on existing ones if you provide.

I do work on the 58mm size as well. Ive made Ti and brass scales from those before.

Cheers

I just wanted to post some of my latest work as an update.

Here is probably the fanciest custom build I've done so far. Definitely the most hours involved in putting it together.

The scales, liners and keyring spacer are all Ti-6-4. Scales were tumbled in coarse ceramic pyramids for 8-10 hrs to get them the matte gray look. The keyring spacer and liners I anodized blue. All wear point on liners and scales have been carbidized for smooth operation.

Cheers!

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6189.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_6204.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

Dude your work is really ridiculous! Definitely the best custom SAK work I've ever seen. At some point I'll be placing an order with you.

Back