• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom SAK modder - HAIII Alox and Ti conversions - Pic Heavy examples

Perfecting the perfect pocket knife?.. Who did you sell your soul to? Lol

(Gimme his number!)

Do you think you could fit the florist blade in place of the main blade in a pioneer?

Yes it could fit, but its a thinner blade so it would need washers to fill out the space. I was going to do this once but then realized the blade was chisel ground and I kind of lost interest after that.

Yes it could fit, but its a thinner blade so it would need washers to fill out the space. I was going to do this once but then realized the blade was chisel ground and I kind of lost interest after that.
That kills it for me too. Not a fan of chisel grinds. Thanks for getting back to me though!

Holy crap this is amazing work, so happy (and sad for my wallet) that I found this thread. You are officially on my "must get" list :)

What about adding a slot on the titanium scale for one or more tritium tubes?

Last edited:
What about adding a slot on the titanium scale for one or more tritium tubes?

I just got some blue ones to try this on the keychain size ones. I was just trying to work out the best way to secure them in the scale so they will be held solid.

Hey Syph007 I sent you an email a few days ago with some questions. Not sure if you got it or not.

Rec'd last month, just now getting images posted. Yeah, it's stonewashed Titanium Pioneer with scissors. It is the SAK I have always wanted. Thank you Syph007!!!
3dae632769bf417f61d14a844b599c3a_zpsfce6db3f.jpg

43eb37270727444c0be7acd973766058_zps6c93cfc4.jpg

b0a1ef4ec39a3ad711d079d6211f6355_zps22805e4b.jpg

Here's a new one I've been wanting to build for awhile now.

I've been calling it 'The Killer Bee'

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7248.jpg

IMG_7251.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

This is my take on a bush/camping SAK. I can get by without scissors if I have a good serrated blade. So a dual blade setup with one serrated works well for me. I did the serrations by hand before I sent the parts for black oxide and it tears though cardboard and rope.

Config:
Awl / main blade
Saw
Serrated main / combo tool

Specs:
- Corvette yellow cerakote
- BO'd tools and springs
- HAIII black alox liners
- Stainless BO'd keyring nub

Cheers!

Yay! It's came, it's here. The long anticipated custom SAK from Syph007. This will be my "Policeman" model of I may call it that. Pics:

Tool set:

Blade / Awl
Metal File
Large Flathead + Bottle Opener + Wire Stripper / Small Flathead (Philips) + Can Opener

Thanks for everything partner. This will be my patrol buddy riding front right pocket from now on.

Hi Syph. I emailed you a little over a week ago about a quote. Not sure if you received it or not.

Thanks

Hi Syph. I emailed you a little over a week ago about a quote. Not sure if you received it or not.

Thanks

Hi sorry I am behind on my email responses and quotes, but I will be catching up over the weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Hey partner, I sent an email regarding putting my name back on the wait list for another awesome custom :thumbup:

Yay!!! Excellent work my friend. The Custom SAK Lumberjack XL (93mm) has arrived :thumbup:

Thank you again for such great work. You have officially ruined my wallet for SAK's now because all I'm going to want are customs from you :D

Glad it made it safe!

Im catching up on email quotes today for anyone I have missed, I appreciate your patience.

Thanks!

Back