1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddlebacks and Food

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Dcaggie06, Feb 12, 2014.

1. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006
    Phillip...is that a HB or a KEB on your laptop?
    @VANCE

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  2. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Did I miss that invite mister?!?!?!? :eek::thumbsup::confused::rolleyes:o_O:poop:

CAD likes this.
  3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Its a KEBushie..it rides in my lap top bag for urgent issues like dicing onions today:)
    Ummmmmmmmmm.....im coming to outpost tomorrow or friday i can bring you one:p

B Griffin, Outpost Allison and CAD like this.
  4. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Chili dog at Figgy's whilst doing some urban planning.

[​IMG]

5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Easter lunch
    [​IMG]

CAD, Nbrackett, cbach8tw and 2 others like this.
  6. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Using your own blade, no less. :thumbsup:

cbach8tw and VANCE like this.