Gec built 2022 Remington Bullet knife

Well gee, someone made the joke already on page 8, but no one in their right mind would whip out their grand daddy Barlow when they have a perfectly good rifle to shoot and a horse to ride away on. Cheesy.
hZ1ffeZ.jpg

ByjJMul.jpg

Well gee, someone made the joke already on page 8, but no one in their right mind would whip out their grand daddy Barlow when they have a perfectly good rifle to shoot and a horse to ride away on. Cheesy.
hZ1ffeZ.jpg

The box picture is an adaptation of an original painting called “Right of Way” painted by Philip Goodwin who has also painted other cover shots for Remington. The original is just the cowboy and the bear coming face to face on that ledge, it appears they’ve added the knife for this one (and horse). Obviously the knife is the focus this time rather than the rifle so while you may call it cheesy, the marketing was obviously pointed enough to lead you and others to take a bite of that cheddar and talk about the knife lol.

7695EEA8-74C0-40DB-BF96-B1FA3CCCE0BB.jpeg

Last edited:
The box picture is an adaptation of an original painting called “Right of Way” painted by Philip Goodwin who has also painted other cover shots for Remington. The original is just the cowboy and the bear coming face to face on that ledge, it appears they’ve added the knife for this one (and horse). Obviously the knife is the focus this time rather than the rifle so while you may call it cheesy, the marketing was obviously pointed enough to lead you and others to take a bite of that cheddar and talk about the knife lol.

View attachment 2081015
Although, I believe the alternate title for that one was "Damn — Wish I’d Brought My Grand Daddy Barlow!” 🤣

View attachment 2081015
Oh I see- I'm starting to see the artful nature of this photoshopping.
Note how the horse is looking at us, breaking the fourth wall, and laughing with us.
The horse had to be in the picture, or the man couldn't have been a cowboy.

3yWadl6.jpg

Last edited:
So is this a larger than usual run for GEC? It's been a non-instantaneous sell-out.
I think I'd read somewhere in this thread it was 500 pieces.
I think 200 bucks is a show stopper for all but true fans.
I think there's not very many left based on this post:

Back