Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Did somebody say sunrise? Outside Cabo San Lucas, maybe 15 years ago, goin' after Dorado and billfish.
We came, we saw, we caught ;)
i1qWlN7.jpg
Splendid photo OG :thumbsup::cool:

Good morning Guardians. Weed and mow again, the order of the day! Ugh:(

This is a picture of the South Platte River near where we trained Tuesday. Even with the recent snow and rain it runs low, so the runoff has not started. I'll update later when the run off is going.
IMG_1150.JPG

The Rockies defeated the Diamondbacks yesterday to get to .500, 27-27. Yea!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
IMG_1152.JPG

Nice shot of the '19 Kevin!

Saw the Rockies at my first ever baseball game/time in the states last summer. Looking forward to being back in Colorado in a few weeks!

Awesome pictures, and great to see such an active thread.

Don’t currently have any lambs foot patterns, although I had one years ago when I was about 10, picked out of the Whitby cabinet at “West Midland Farmers” as an early Xmas present.

Jigged Delrin scales, a bear trap of a back spring and stainless blade. No idea what happened to it..

I do love sunrise and sunsets and see many of them as Dutch gets me up early! You guys have some wonderful photos of them.
Did some weeding earlier, before I started up the mower...just in case any of my neighbors were sleeping in. I'm about half way done with the mowing, Rosie road with me and kept me company...Dutch had to stay in the house and watch out the window. I did take a break and throw bumpers for him:thumbsup:
Rosie did not ride there, she was in the safety of my pocket...
IMG_1153.JPG

That looks great.

@Fodderwing Another great in that beautiful tree image, Dwight.

JohnDF JohnDF What a fine image, John.

Half/Stop Half/Stop Well Ron, if you’re only going to have one Senator, let it be that beauty.

dc50 dc50 Very nice minimalist image, Dave.

@meako Looks Heavenly, Meako.

@5K Qs Hey Gary, Beautiful pile side view of Union Jack. Your effort at image making shows.

I feel your pain, but my take is different. It might take me a half hour and twenty or more images to get one that I’m happy with, and then on to post processing. For me it’s a joyful, meditative experience as I chase light and perspective. Not to mention that it gets me away from the various Housewives of from where ever that the Missus is watching.:)

@flatblackcapo A nice Sunny image of the Ironwood.

pjsjr pjsjr Two excellent images, Preston.

Good Morning Guardians

So...Getting older, clumsier, and cracking screens. Got the replacement, and looked for a MIL-SPEC protective case. Found one suitable even for my youngest grandchild.
C2CEC3C6-F034-4001-8938-1EC166501100_zpsburkm3iq.jpeg
Thanks Harvey, don't know what case, for what, you are talking about...I have a LifeProof for my iPhone and it's been real good, waterproof and tolerant of the drops I've had with it some from say waist high onto concrete.
Saw the Rockies at my first ever baseball game/time in the states last summer. Looking forward to being back in Colorado in a few weeks!
PM me if you need anything while your here, I'm southeast of the metro area by about thirty miles.
Almost forgot to post a Lambsfoot pic :oops:
7XtUI7n.jpg
You can't forget that one!!!

At the risk of sounding a bit too proper, I often eat pizza with a knife and fork. My ebony Lambfoot was up to the task... :)

View attachment 1136910

Very proper my friend! :D Great pic too :) :thumbsup:

Good Evening Guardians

That's a very cool pic John :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack.

Thanks GT.

Very nice GT. What kind of wood are Union Jack's scales made of?

Much obliged Harvey.

Wow that is exciting and the etch is super cool.

John I like this but can't figure it out. Did you get a new one? Image doctored? What are those scales? Very cool.

dc50 dc50 - Dave that is a way cool pic of your good-luck ironwood (with the scary totem faces) laying on the colored orbs.

I carry a lambsfoot...View attachment 1136942 because it's still a jungle out there...

Excellent photo Dwight :) :thumbsup:

yWTSkAk.jpg

Wishing the Guardians a terrific Thursday.

Nice to see that patina coming along Vince :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Really cool pic John :cool: :D :thumbsup:

Wow Jack that’s great news! :thumbsup: :D We got to meet Duncan and Paul at the Rendezvous in 2017. It was a great time indeed! I hope you guys have a great visit! :thumbsup: Can’t wait to see the Barlow’s! They are sure to be a classic! :thumbsup: :D

Today I’m carrying my one and only Senator. I hope y’all have a great day! :thumbsup: :)

47964983496_89da3487d0_b_d.jpg

47964983426_1965b80c86_b_d.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing Duncan again Ron, such a lovely guy :) I got the date of his visit wrong though, he's actually coming the week after! :rolleyes: That's a beauty my friend :) :thumbsup:

Ace pic Dave :thumbsup:

Union Jack pile side:
View attachment 1137093

- GT

Definitely a looker GT :) :thumbsup:

Late to the party, but this sounds intriguing. Have you guys created a SFO ?

Several :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack.
I hope to spend a little more time here soon.

I've had the '19 with me for the past couple days.
47962656032_df3eec598a_h.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more of you Kevin, nice pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians. Weed and mow again, the order of the day! Ugh:(

This is a picture of the South Platte River near where we trained Tuesday. Even with the recent snow and rain it runs low, so the runoff has not started. I'll update later when the run off is going.
IMG_1150.JPG

The Rockies defeated the Diamondbacks yesterday to get to .500, 27-27. Yea!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
IMG_1152.JPG

Nice shot of the '19 Kevin!

Congratulations Preston (on the game, not the weeding!) :) Cool pic, and I like your cap too :) :thumbsup:

So...Getting older, clumsier, and cracking screens. Got the replacement, and looked for a MIL-SPEC protective case. Found one suitable even for my youngest grandchild.
C2CEC3C6-F034-4001-8938-1EC166501100_zpsburkm3iq.jpeg

Fantastic pic Harvey, if you ever need another case, let me know :thumbsup:

Good Morning, all :)
Did somebody say sunrise? Outside Cabo San Lucas, maybe 15 years ago, goin' after Dorado and billfish.
We came, we saw, we caught ;)
i1qWlN7.jpg

Looks beautiful OG :) :thumbsup:

Don’t currently have any lambs foot patterns, although I had one years ago when I was about 10, picked out of the Whitby cabinet at “West Midland Farmers” as an early Xmas present.

Jigged Delrin scales, a bear trap of a back spring and stainless blade. No idea what happened to it..

You need another my friend ;) :) :thumbsup:

Almost forgot to post a Lambsfoot pic :oops:
7XtUI7n.jpg

The Bee's Knees OG :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I do love sunrise and sunsets and see many of them as Dutch gets me up early! You guys have some wonderful photos of them.
Did some weeding earlier, before I started up the mower...just in case any of my neighbors were sleeping in. I'm about half way done with the mowing, Rosie road with me and kept me company...Dutch had to stay in the house and watch out the window. I did take a break and throw bumpers for him:thumbsup:
Rosie did not ride there, she was in the safety of my pocket...
IMG_1153.JPG

Thanks Harvey, don't know what case, for what, you are talking about...I have a LifeProof for my iPhone and it's been real good, waterproof and tolerant of the drops I've had with it some from say waist high onto concrete.

PM me if you need anything while your here, I'm southeast of the metro area by about thirty miles.

You can't forget that one!!!

Love that photo Preston :) :thumbsup:

Once again the Guardians 19!:):thumbsup:

2zrhwt3.jpg

Gorgeous stripes my friend :) :thumbsup:

That's a very cool pic John :) :thumbsup:

Excellent photo Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Nice to see that patina coming along Vince :) :thumbsup:

Really cool pic John :cool: :D :thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Duncan again Ron, such a lovely guy :) I got the date of his visit wrong though, he's actually coming the week after! :rolleyes: That's a beauty my friend :) :thumbsup:

Ace pic Dave :thumbsup:

Definitely a looker GT :) :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing more of you Kevin, nice pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Congratulations Preston (on the game, not the weeding!) :) Cool pic, and I like your cap too :) :thumbsup:

Once again the Guardians 19!:):thumbsup:

2zrhwt3.jpg
Once again, Jose wonderful shot of that beauty!
Fantastic pic Harvey, if you ever need another case, let me know :thumbsup:

Looks beautiful OG :) :thumbsup:

You need another my friend ;) :) :thumbsup:

The Bee's Knees OG :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Love that photo Preston :) :thumbsup:

Gorgeous stripes my friend :) :thumbsup:
Jack, thank you, you give so much of your time for the Guardians. Both in responding to this thread with comments, information, knowledge and providing us the opportunities to acquire new, special Lambsfoot knives. You always go above and beyond for the Guardians!

Don’t be coy, can you elaborate?

I take it the dama A Wright’s for a start? They’re gorgeous. Been talking back and forth with them via the old fashioned Sheffield shop for a while now about something similar.

Don’t be coy, can you elaborate?

I take it the dama A Wright’s for a start? They’re gorgeous. Been talking back and forth with them via the old fashioned Sheffield shop for a while now about something similar.

Trying to respect the forum guidelines :thumbsup: If you want to talk about retail outlets and suchlike, you'll have to do it privately, which would mean shelling out for a Bladeforums paid membership :thumbsup:

I love these covers. My last name is Wolf and I'm a woodworker/ carpenter so nice wood like that always tickles my fancy. Everytime you post it I get a kick out of it. I happen to be at my dads and showed your post to him. He saw the wolf before I even pointed it out. Love when you post pics of this knife.
Thanks for your kinds words about my Ironwood Lamb. The wolf image surely does make it special, which is why I don't carry it or use it as much as I'd like to. I'm happy you are enjoying the pictures of it. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Back