Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

View attachment 1194620 Morning all! Count me in!

Nice pic Ben :thumbsup:

Ha! If y'all had seen the difference between the pictures on the website and what showed up... I've spared you the detailed pictures, but let's just say the problems weren't just cosmetic.

Those photos are a disgrace! o_O

Today, being 9-11, I thought I'd post this challenge coin with my Rosewood "Big-un".

aJwOE0V.jpg

Nice composition Ed :thumbsup:

r8shell r8shell - To continue your saga, what did you do with your stag abomination? Keep it, shoot it, stomp on it, or what. I gotta say your "Big-un" is a very handsome knife and I enjoy seeing it whenever you post a picture of it.
I returned it to the vendor for a refund. :cool::thumbsup: In fairness, I believe it was mislabeled, not made by Wrights at all. The difference between it and the big rosewood is night and day.

Congratulations to @5K Qs and to r8shell r8shell . Thank you to Jack Black Jack Black for making this a place where every one is a winner. Beautiful repast image, Jack.

Good Morning Guardians. My wife surprised me with an early BD(21st) Pepperidge Farm Confetti cake as good as the sample from the bakery.
View attachment 1194660
Happy (early) birthday, Harvey! That cake looks great. So does the lamb! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to @5K Qs and to r8shell r8shell . Thank you to Jack Black Jack Black for making this a place where every one is a winner. Beautiful repast image, Jack.

Good Morning Guardians. My wife surprised me with an early BD(21st) Pepperidge Farm Confetti cake as good as the sample from the bakery.
View attachment 1194660

Thank you Harvey, that's a great pic, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday my friend :) :thumbsup:

Congratulations, Gary!
Way cool GAW, Jack!:thumbsup:

Thanks Vince :)

Classic! :D

My Lambsfoot has been helping me cut up a melon :)

6zFhZoa.jpg

Back