1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Great reading- Great Viewing, I am going along Great too- so today is Great! lol

What a STUNNER this knife is- Thank you Jack once again for all your very, very hard work you put in to make this A.Wright Special Factory Order come together! just an amazing Knife - kinda cool because Jack handed this very knife to me in person in York- Does it get better than this when it comes to carrying a special knife?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Well, Jack will NOT like any non-lambsfoot knives posted in this thread. Best to edit or delete. Just saying....

Modoc ED, Ramrodmb and Jack Black like this.
  3. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Thank you Vince :thumbsup:

Prester John likes this.
  4. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Sorry Jack- thought it may have been ok as was an included edc shot that involved a Hartshead - Sorted, I will make sure I am a bit more careful.

Vince - pm incoming

5. ulix

ulix

Oct 2, 2019

Hi @@cigarrodog and all Guardians,

I'm really sorry for hijacking the thread and not following
    the "don’t discuss the buying process" advice. I thought not discussing the buying process was more intented to not post any links of retailers... well I now know. I'm sorry about that! (I will post another question in my previous thread, since one question is still unclear. Sadly I'm not able to post in my old thread... @@cigarrodog: what do you mean by "read the link offered in the first post", in which thread?)

All the Best.

Campbellclanman and mitch4ging like this.
  6. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Hello.
    I will try to help explain what Harvey was saying. By the way, Harvey is @cigarrodog -notice the slightly different spelling than the person you tagged. (@cigardog)
    Harvey was saying to read the first post in this "Guardians of the lambsfoot" thread, the thread you are in now. I might add to read the first few pages of this thread as it might help answer some of your questions.

I have copied the first post of this thread below and taken the liberty of highlighting, in red, some of the points that apply to this conversation.
    Click on the box below to expand so you can see the content.

All the best,
    Mark

Here is a pic of one of the "Hartshead Barlow" an SFO (special factory order) commissioned by Jack Black through Wrights.

Good morning @Jack Black and fellow Guardians.:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ulix

ulix

Oct 2, 2019

Oh well, I'm of to a good start :oops:. Sorry Harvey for mixing up your username!
    Thank you @Ramrodmb for making the effort and posting the clarification and, well I really enjoy your Hartshead with its deep groves (especially the first picture with the red contrast)!

Sorry to all Guardians for my posts above, I was so blinded by your nice knives... :rolleyes:

8. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    No problem, sir.:thumbsup: Thanks for the nice comments about the HHB! I agree, it's a great knife with beautiful Stag, thank you. I hope my first reply did not seem rude in any way as I surely did not intend that.:thumbsup:

9. ulix

ulix

Oct 2, 2019
    No Mark, I didn't see your reply as rude!

Only thing which hurt was seeing another great Hartshead. I don't know what I have with them... ;)

10. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Good Morning Guardians

I carry a Lambsfoot...
    [​IMG]
    Because they're Grrrrrrrreat!

11. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    A beautiful knife Duncan! :thumbsup: Our friend Jack really brought us a heirloom classic with his Hartshead Barlow SFO. :D:thumbsup:

A beautiful Stag Hartshead Mark! :thumbsup::)

12. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Good morning Guardians! :thumbsup: Today I’m carrying my standard size Pere David Stag Lambsfoot. :)

[​IMG]

Dschal, peanutsxx, TFBraden and 16 others like this.
  13. natchezz

natchezz Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Good morning Guardians! I like to shoot my air rifle. I also have a target set up in my basement for some winter trigger time. It's so quiet that I don't need any hearing protection.

[​IMG]

14. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2019
    The Confederate Roses are in bloom this Fall day and I haven't had my HHB out in awhile so.....
    IMG_1725.JPG

[​IMG]

Dschal, peanutsxx, TFBraden and 20 others like this.
  15. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2019
    I own a Beeman RX 2 air gun. No so quiet as your air gun I'm sure. It is a monster. What are you shooting? Your HHB is awesome!

[​IMG]

mitch4ging likes this.
  16. natchezz

natchezz Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2006
    @Onebigbill Your HHB is a real looker! I use a Benjamin Marauder .25 cal with the black synthetic stock. And I have a Hawke Airmax 4-12x AO scope on it. The box the scope came in says it was "Born in the UK". :)

[​IMG]

17. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

18. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Good morning, Guardians!
    [​IMG]

19. Pt-Luso