Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

They just call that "old'. ;)
Glad you had a good time. :cool::thumbsup:

I must be old because my younger friends no longer protest that I'm 'not old' anymore - like they'd know! :rolleyes: :D Thanks John :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you my friend. The sausage sandwich looks so inviting.:)

Good Evening Guardians. I have more Linus adventures, but still having posting issues. I will sort this out at some point.

Thanks Harvey, you're always invited my friend :) Hope your posting issues are resolved soon :thumbsup:

Sharpened up the ebony A. Wright and had a little something to stave off the grey rainy afternoon!View attachment 1256068

Looking good Ben :thumbsup:

Oops. Double post?!

Hoping all the double post stuff is sorted out today :confused: :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, so it's Sunday today?! :rolleyes: Hope everyone has a good day :) Think we might be going out for a spot of Sunday lunch somewhere. Life's a bowl of cherries ;) :thumbsup:

p8CsUAL.jpg

Good Morning Guardians
Last day of the regular football season and my Hawks have a big game. Fingers crossed.
Yesterday was fun, we went out and about a lot and I was shoving more and more knives in my pockets every time.
The kids were laughing, saying it would be funny if I got pulled over and had to explain why I was carrying so many knives. :D

Today, I'm just carrying one knife...

Good Morning Guardians
Last day of the regular football season and my Hawks have a big game. Fingers crossed.
Yesterday was fun, we went out and about a lot and I was shoving more and more knives in my pockets every time.
The kids were laughing, saying it would be funny if I got pulled over and had to explain why I was carrying so many knives. :D

Today, I'm just carrying one knife...

Nice choice John! :D :thumbsup:

View attachment 1256176 This little guy is finding himself in my pocket quite frequently. Got a pretty good workout on Christmas opening packages, and is along for the ride today.

Nice to see you enjoying the pattern Willie :cool: :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Good to know about the invite. Life can be like a bowel of cherrys if it includes a Waynorth.:)

Good Morning Guardians.

My work around doesn’t work consistently, but some get through.

Linus and Ari helped me to find this leaf.
View attachment 1256233

Great pic of Linus Harvey :) Been a nice day here :thumbsup:

jCPVybY.jpg

XSkIOfi.jpg

3c0Gdy2.jpg

@WhittlinAway - Thank you Greg. He is a charmer.:)

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Good to know about the invite. Life can be like a bowel of cherrys if it includes a Waynorth.:)

Good Morning Guardians.

My work around doesn’t work consistently, but some get through.

Linus and Ari helped me to find this leaf.
View attachment 1256233
I THOUGHT that was Linus, but the patina is different than when he was here. Great pic!

evQfVUA.jpg

I have three lambsfoots that may be more beautiful than this one (Sambar stag AC, 2019 Guardian in desert ironwood, and Sambar stag Hartshead Barlow), but this one gets used the most. The rosewood just feels right. And looks great.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

evQfVUA.jpg

I have three lambsfoots that may be more beautiful than this one (Sambar stag AC, 2019 Guardian in desert ironwood, and Sambar stag Hartshead Barlow), but this one gets used the most. The rosewood just feels right. And looks great.

I know exactly what you mean as discussed before, something about wood. And same wishes to you Vince, regards Leon.

evQfVUA.jpg

That's a smashing photo Vince :) A Happy New Year to you too :) :thumbsup:

I know exactly what you mean as discussed before, something about wood. And same wishes to you Vince, regards Leon.

Hope you've had a good one Leon, have you heard anything from @Cambertree , hoping he's doing OK? :thumbsup: Have a Happy New Year :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, the weekend is over, and now we're rapidly heading for New Year's Eve! :eek: I'm hoping to get a little 'normal' today, go into town and get a haircut, go to the post office, that kind of thing :rolleyes: Have a good day folks ;) :thumbsup:

86BXEfh.jpg

Back