Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I have seen it prescribed that way sometimes for better pain control.
I have occasionally taken one of each myself too.
Actually, now you mention it, a danseuse in a leotard is advertising both in one pill lately.
USkhQxE.jpg

Thanks a lot for that advice Harry, it is very much appreciated. I have done squats like that during physio, but perhaps didn't realise their importance. I'll try and work them into my routine when my knees are a little better :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to you too my friend, and that's a fabulous Lambsfoot line-up there :) I hope you got the email I sent you earlier :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack ! I got it .

Harry

oBSWQir.jpg

Can you mix these?

I usually take co-codomol, but had a couple of Tylenol earlier :thumbsup:

Edit - Actually, it wasn't Tylenol I took, but Tramadol! There's probably a lot of differences between brand names on both sides of The Pond :rolleyes:

Actually, now you mention it, a danseuse in a leotard is advertising both in one pill lately.
USkhQxE.jpg

I do find whisky pretty good for back-pain :) :thumbsup:

OtKJ8bU.jpg

I wonder which there are fewer of. [Ashley's Choice lambsfoots number 28, if I recall.]

- Honest Vince

LOL! :D Yes, 28 Vince :) :thumbsup:

There's a reason I don't usually take photos on my phone :rolleyes:

IMG_20201222_190618257.jpg

Last edited:
Today is the first day here after the winter solstice, so the days start to get LONGER.
Touche' ;). This is not technically correct, but it is a layman's [ Dummies ] version. Your days will roughly get longer by one minute per day, ours get shorter by one minute. o_O:).

I'm carrying my li'l Sambar
Rachel, that is a beautiful lambsfoot you have there, love stag stag.:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

I am likely one of the younger individuals to frequent this thread and you all have me depressed! I say that tongue in cheek, of course :D - I do hope everyone's ailments, aches, and pains subside very quickly.

I am sampling this Kellerbier - which I find interesting despite it's bland character. Kellerbier or (cellar beer) is an old style that comes from before the lagering process became popular. Though the beer is somewhat lackluster, the Lambsfoot most assuredly is not.

2B65kMD.jpg

Edit - Actually, it wasn't Tylenol I took, but Tramadol! There's probably a lot of differences between brand names on both sides of The Pond :rolleyes:

Tramadol will certainly do a lot more for pain relief than tylenol:p.

Personally, for OTC pain relief, the only one that works for me is naproxen. Tylenol does nothing for me, and advil and aspirin only give a little relief.

Every time I carry this knife I feel fortunate to own it.

View attachment 1478164

An absolute classic :) :thumbsup:

I am likely one of the younger individuals to frequent this thread and you all have me depressed! I say that tongue in cheek, of course :D - I do hope everyone's ailments, aches, and pains subside very quickly.

I am sampling this Kellerbier - which I find interesting despite it's bland character. Kellerbier or (cellar beer) is an old style that comes from before the lagering process became popular. Though the beer is somewhat lackluster, the Lambsfoot most assuredly is not.

2B65kMD.jpg

You got an interesting selection in your beer advent calendar Dylan, great photo there :cool:

I was walking back from the post office the other day, when I stopped to speak to a gentleman coming the other way. He started to tell me about his various ailments, most of which I could relate to directly. The conversation went on for quite a while, and I was just breaking away, when a young man came along, and said hello to us both. I told him, "We're just two old men moaning about our aches and pains." He laughed like anything :D

I have a beer delivery coming myself today, which is going to be interesting :rolleyes:

Christmas is coming, according to Union Jack!
View attachment 1478247

- GT

Nice seasonal photo Gary :) :thumbsup:

Thank you. We love the fiery colour!
1qzFjUg.jpg

One of my favourite pics :)

Tramadol will certainly do a lot more for pain relief than tylenol:p.

Personally, for OTC pain relief, the only one that works for me is naproxen. Tylenol does nothing for me, and advil and aspirin only give a little relief.

Oops! :eek: :D

Strong pain-killers are strictly controlled here, and you need to see a doctor to get a prescription (good luck with that at the moment o_O). I have
tried a lot of them over the years, but most commonly take 30mg co-codomol, and diclofenac when appropriate :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, sorry to you young fellers (like Vince), having to put up with all this bad back belly-aching! I'm doing my best to avoid sitting at my desk today, so posting on my phone. Have a good day Guardians, take care out there :) :thumbsup:

IMG_20201223_090428366.jpg

Last edited:
Back