Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

We are having the most glorious end of Autumn weather here, cold foggy/misty mornings but when it clears, high 60's temp, beautiful sunshine and best of all no wind. Does not get any better for the last week of Autumn. πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ 😍
That's great to hear Leon :) I love a nice Autumn, but we have not had one for a while here I'm afraid :( To be honest, that weather is as good as anything we've had here, so far, this year :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack and I share your feelings about the wedding plans. I would be a basket case if I had to be responsible for the wedding festivities.
Totally mate! :D :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Another sunny morning here in NC. Going to get very warm later so I will go on my morning stroll early to beat the heat. My blue rope will be waiting for me when I get back.
IMG-4463.jpg
Hope you enjoyed your stroll Bob :) Do you not take your Lamb out with you?
Thanks Jack, didn't end up meeting up with my brother but still had a great day with Cassie !

Glad to hear you had a great time !

WABOOM 😍
I'm glad you had a good one Steve :) Thanks buddy :D :thumbsup:
Sitting on some ironwood burl and spalted maple scales, ready to be sent to Italy.
Very striking my friend :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack. Good to see your Waboom out today.
Thank you Jeremy :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians πŸ™‚

Wee Rosie today πŸ‘

Rosie is cute as a button Steve :) :thumbsup:

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I only found out, around 5pm, that it's actually a holiday weekend here! :D Around 2pm, Matt invited me round to watch a movie. I called in at Charlie's for a coffee, and Anna presented me with some of her homemade tiramisu, which was absolutely heavenly! πŸ˜‹ I picked up some samasos, and some decent wine on the way round, and we had fun watching the worst movie I have seen in a very long time! :eek: :D I was about to set off back home, around 6pm, and glanced out of the window, to see it was absolutely bouncing it down outside! :eek: I sure am glad I waited 10 minutes, otherwise I'd have been soaked! :thumbsup:

Waboom is looking nice Jack. We had rain this morning and more in the way. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Thanks a lot Todd, it's been that kind of day here too, rained hard until about 2.30pm, sunny for a while, then a thunder storm, fine now, but there is more rain forecast! :rolleyes:
Enjoying the sun before the next round of storms. Have a great day Guardians!
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Cool pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Todd, it's been that kind of day here too, rained hard until about 2.30pm, sunny for a while, then a thunder storm, fine now, but there is more rain forecast! :rolleyes:

Cool pic my friend :) :thumbsup:
Sounds like the weather you’re having is about the same as we’ve got here!
The wife and I took the dog out for a walk this morning between rains, so I carried my stainless K’roo. Had a great time and made it back just in time to miss the latest downpour πŸ˜…

IMG_9304.jpeg

Found a fantastic video on Youtube for those interested in sharpening. It delves into any sharpeners abyss, the " Burr - Wire Edge ". It was posted by Outdoors 55 and is titled " Why Your Knife Dulls So Fast. Proper Burr Indentification And Removal ". Worth watching. 🀠

Rosie is cute as a button Steve :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack !
I hope everyone is having a great day :) I only found out, around 5pm, that it's actually a holiday weekend here! :D Around 2pm, Matt invited me round to watch a movie. I called in at Charlie's for a coffee, and Anna presented me with some of her homemade tiramisu, which was absolutely heavenly! πŸ˜‹ I picked up some samasos, and some decent wine on the way round, and we had fun watching the worst movie I have seen in a very long time! :eek: :D I was about to set off back home, around 6pm, and glanced out of the window, to see it was absolutely bouncing it down outside! :eek: I sure am glad I waited 10 minutes, otherwise I'd have been soaked! :thumbsup:

I watched the trailer for that last night and thought to myself, that's going to be a terrible movie πŸ˜‰

Thanks for confirming πŸ˜‚

The wife and I took the dog out for a walk this morning between rains, so I carried my stainless K’roo. Had a great time and made it back just in time to miss the latest downpour πŸ˜…

View attachment 2579881

Nice pic Ken 😍

Afternoon Guardians! Sure enjoy all the nice Lambs πŸ‘ today. Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

Nice Biggun David πŸ‘

View attachment 2579881
Good timing Ken! 😁 That's a beautiful shot πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Afternoon Guardians! Sure enjoy all the nice Lambs πŸ‘ today. Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

Looking good David πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Sliding down page one very quickly. :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Rectified. ;)
Well done Leon πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Jack !

I watched the trailer for that last night and thought to myself, that's going to be a terrible movie πŸ˜‰

Thanks for confirming πŸ˜‚
It really is appalling Steve, the script, the acting, even the effects! πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ‘
Watched a good movie yesterday called 6 days. It was about the siege of the Iranian embassy in London in 1980.
Tool Man reckons that one of his old regulars, a guy called Howard, was involved in the raid πŸ‘
Bonus pic of the day πŸ‘

best image hosting
Excellent Steve πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Thank you Steve!!πŸ˜ƒ

I watched the trailer for that last night too, and thought the same! πŸ˜‚
Narrow escape! πŸ€£πŸ‘
Jb lamb
These TEW's are a hidden gem, takes a good edge😎

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Good timing Ken! 😁 That's a beautiful shot πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Looking good David πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Well done Leon πŸ‘πŸ‘

It really is appalling Steve, the script, the acting, even the effects! πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ‘

Tool Man reckons that one of his old regulars, a guy called Howard, was involved in the raid πŸ‘

Excellent Steve πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Narrow escape! πŸ€£πŸ‘

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Thank you Jack!!πŸ˜ƒ

Good morning Guardians, looks like it's going to be a stellar day here. Might meet up with my brother at the Minnehaha dog park so Cassie can do some swimming in the River.

Current Lamb riding shotgun today πŸ€ πŸ‘

Have a great day everyone !
I think this is absolutely superb!

Sorry for my absence, I left my job of a wee bit over 13 years ( all very friendly ) and started another the very next day- so it's been insanely busy lately, but trying my best to catch up, with this amazing fast moving thread I fear that is a task that presents its challenges 🀣

Back