1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Kershaw Tilt...again.

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by DrOpPoInT1110, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Thomas W

Thomas W Banned by Moderators Banned

Oct 11, 2005
    A lot of the dealers that are popular here on BF's, are not direct with us, so it's hard for me to know who will be getting them. Allocations will be fun with the Tilt. :eek:

2. Tony8179

Tony8179

Feb 20, 2008
    Oh no. :( I guess I better find a few more places to put my order in. I kind of need this one.

3. Thomas W

Oct 11, 2005
    Distributors will get a few, where they send them is out of my control.

4. DrOpPoInT1110

DrOpPoInT1110

Jan 28, 2009
    Well March is nothing considering we've waited this far! I think I might place my order at one or two more places just to be safe. Will only 200 be produced?

5. Thomas W

Oct 11, 2005
    I'm unsure, between 200-500.

6. DrOpPoInT1110

DrOpPoInT1110

Jan 28, 2009
    Ok, thanks. I just want to be sure I can get one after waiting. Don't know if you'd be able to answer this but how does 888knivesrus do with your shipments? Do they usually get a decent ammount?

7. Thomas W

Oct 11, 2005
    Hell you can't get one on the streets, just know I'll hook you up.

No stress baby, just excitement on this one. :)

8. DrOpPoInT1110

DrOpPoInT1110

Jan 28, 2009
    Guess direct from the source is the best way haha. Thanks for the peace of mind. Damn, another reason to love Kershaw right here! If this isn't customer service, I don't know what is!

9. Gator97

Gator97 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Thanks for the good news Thomas :)

10. neuron

neuron Moderator Moderator

Apr 18, 2010
    +1 on this. I put in my Tilt pre-order a long time ago so I'm pretty sure I'll be covered, but it's really nice to know Thomas is looking out for us if everything else falls through. :thumbup:

11. Tony8179

Tony8179

Feb 20, 2008
    Thomas, you sure do know how to bring a tear to my eye. Your loyalty to the customer is inspiring and something many others should take note of and learn from.

12. MoreToasties

MoreToasties

Jan 13, 2010
    Can I get in on that? :)

13. Noctis3880

Noctis3880

Jul 22, 2009
    Then it's damn good I have 2 on pre-order with each one at a different dealer;).

14. DrOpPoInT1110

DrOpPoInT1110

Jan 28, 2009
    Hey Thomas, I have an idea: You send us each a "backup Tilt" just in case our orders don't work out...and if they do, we'll just keep them as safe queens. ;) :D

15. DrOpPoInT1110

DrOpPoInT1110

Jan 28, 2009
    well, either Thomas has been scared off by that last proposal or he's busy packing up the first batch of Tilts for us! ;) :D

About 1 month unitl the first batch to be released!!!

16. Thomas W

Oct 11, 2005
    Oh dear, a countdown.

17. knivesandguns

knivesandguns

Mar 6, 2008
    All too familiar with that, eh? :p

The last thing Kershaw needs is yet another countdown. They'll come when they come :thumbup:

18. DrOpPoInT1110

DrOpPoInT1110

Jan 28, 2009
    haha, don't worry...no countdown. As long as I know when its comming out, im good. just had to get the excitement out again :p

19. Thomas W

Oct 11, 2005
    Making progress:

A little CB Vanax action

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. gundude73

gundude73