Kershaw Tilt...again.

Pardon if I missed it, any specific dealers, or they will appear at several places or all that is TBD?

A lot of the dealers that are popular here on BF's, are not direct with us, so it's hard for me to know who will be getting them. Allocations will be fun with the Tilt. :eek:

A lot of the dealers that are popular here on BF's, are not direct with us, so it's hard for me to know who will be getting them. Allocations will be fun with the Tilt. :eek:

Oh no. :( I guess I better find a few more places to put my order in. I kind of need this one.

Well March is nothing considering we've waited this far! I think I might place my order at one or two more places just to be safe. Will only 200 be produced?

Ok, thanks. I just want to be sure I can get one after waiting. Don't know if you'd be able to answer this but how does 888knivesrus do with your shipments? Do they usually get a decent ammount?
Hell you can't get one on the streets, just know I'll hook you up.

No stress baby, just excitement on this one. :)

Guess direct from the source is the best way haha. Thanks for the peace of mind. Damn, another reason to love Kershaw right here! If this isn't customer service, I don't know what is!

Guess direct from the source is the best way haha. Thanks for the peace of mind. Damn, another reason to love Kershaw right here! If this isn't customer service, I don't know what is!
+1 on this. I put in my Tilt pre-order a long time ago so I'm pretty sure I'll be covered, but it's really nice to know Thomas is looking out for us if everything else falls through. :thumbup:

Thomas, you sure do know how to bring a tear to my eye. Your loyalty to the customer is inspiring and something many others should take note of and learn from.

Then it's damn good I have 2 on pre-order with each one at a different dealer;).

Hey Thomas, I have an idea: You send us each a "backup Tilt" just in case our orders don't work out...and if they do, we'll just keep them as safe queens. ;) :D

well, either Thomas has been scared off by that last proposal or he's busy packing up the first batch of Tilts for us! ;) :D

About 1 month unitl the first batch to be released!!!

haha, don't worry...no countdown. As long as I know when its comming out, im good. just had to get the excitement out again :p

Making progress:

A little CB Vanax action

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Back