Knives You Hate!!

While I can't say I "hate" any particular knife , Emerson knives immediately come to mind when I think of knives I like the least...

I hate this double bladed knife from Master Cutlery. got it for an Xmas gift. It was in the trash for about 10 minutes when I got home then decided would feel like a d&*k if just tossed it. It's like they wrapped up a turd in christmas paper and expected me to cherish it forever. I honestly think my sister was just f-ing with me. Why this one? You know. What am I supposed to do with it? It will sit in a drawer until I die or fingers crossed a burglar will break in and kipe it. I know it's the thought that counts but I don't know what she had in mind when choosing this one. Do you see me as a f-ing 10 year old? WTF? Sorry sis but to a knifeknut this is insulting.;) Ugh.

20141226_150508_zpse271d5fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

beldar knife.jpg

Beldar Conehead called. He wants his knife back.

The Chinese knockoffs of Buck 110 and Gerber from the 1970's that was wood and brass.

I dislike everything with the word "China" on it.
Try a Reate's Knife sometime Sir. It will change your tune to "everything with the word China on it besides a Reates" Just like Japan, China will very soon make great products. It will be quite a few years before China has a Toyota or Honda, but it is a coming, no matter how much chinsy crap they keep pumping out to the contrary

I hate this double bladed knife from Master Cutlery. got it for an Xmas gift. It was in the trash for about 10 minutes when I got home then decided would feel like a d&*k if just tossed it. It's like they wrapped up a turd in christmas paper and expected me to cherish it forever. I honestly think my sister was just f-ing with me. Why this one? You know. What am I supposed to do with it? It will sit in a drawer until I die or fingers crossed a burglar will break in and kipe it. I know it's the thought that counts but I don't know what she had in mind when choosing this one. Do you see me as a f-ing 10 year old? WTF? Sorry sis but to a knifeknut this is insulting.;) Ugh.

[/URL][/IMG]

HA! You just won this thread!!!!!!

[/URL][/IMG]

:eek:
I had to look at that for a few seconds before I realized that there was a knife shaped object below the Benchmade.

I sure hope your Sister was messing with you?? LOL LOL

That thing, is. Beyond ugly!

When I was a kid I was given a Schrade with a really wide, stamped combo blade, cheap plastic handles and a liner lock that wasn't even a full liner... Hated that knife.

Found a pic! Had completely forgotten about the clip thing. Actually not a terrible idea. Garbage knife though.
46_22145_1257096309_1.jpg

[/URL][/IMG]

Can I have it? I'll gift it to a coworker(have a couple that will love it) and post pics on the other thread.

SOGs are the knives I love to hate. I own several and every time I swear I will never get another and yet I continue to accumulate them.

Back