Let's see those Hog Badger pics

First one grabbed- my pic knife, GCM/DCBB
It's 11.34oz
For fun, a BG coated-
11.48oz

:)

I love it but I"m with Jaxx, she needs a choil :). I can use it the way it is and it's still an awesome knife but a choil would push this bad boy over the edge :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.Here are a few pics because, well, I promised pics :).

yOdAJYk.jpg

2tx8ctL.jpg

lbdI39U.jpg

QSrViEW.jpg

lDkr8Jz.jpg

nDL4TCq.jpg

UPyVIB5.jpg

mhUTuzK.jpg

g3nDzea.jpg

f7pqlPj.jpg

QVKfB9P.jpg

4lmgVcE.jpg

K0VpTNh.jpg

I know, I konw, I need a new deck but INFI is more important :). Cheers :confused::thumbsup:

“Kniferman”

Nice pics ! Thanks for sharing :)

That pumpkin Infidu is sweeeeeeeet :)
The HB is really nice too :)

Thanks to everyone else too for the pics

“Kniferman”

Nice pics ! Thanks for sharing :)

That pumpkin Infidu is sweeeeeeeet :)
The HB is really nice too :)

Thanks to everyone else too for the pics

Thanks Duramax! Yeah, I love that pumpkin goodness. I'm normally a canvas guy but love the g10 on this. Adds a little extra weight and awesomeness ;)

The hog badger is a sweet little blade. It's quickly becoming a favorite but I love them all. That's the problem, the more you hold 'em the more you don't want to let them go. Same goes for knives too ;) :) :D

Nice. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Went with that combo also, and have a minor regret about not getting a few more with G-10...it is probably the first model ordered that I liked more straight outta the box with G-10 over micarta, it feels great. :):thumbsup:
I couldn’t agree more! This blade just feels amazing. The slim grips and micro-texturing fit my hand perfectly.

That is some killer G10 work on those knives. I would have gotten one possibly seeing them presented that way...those tuxedo HB's look awesome man! Very good looking.

C

Back