Lets talk GEC!

Here's my first.
0pWTHSa.jpg

I remember it being a massive run of crown lifter and beer scouts if I'm not mistaken.

672 is a big run. If anyone has one they can't stand let me know :p:D lol I will be drinking plenty of Oktoberfest this fall and eating plenty of sausage with the 35. It'll be my first GEC with a cap lifter. So that alone is a win for me. Cheers to 1000 more pages!

View attachment 1396327 View attachment 1396326

There has been quite a bit of discussion about the Beer Scout. I believe, and hope, that we will see it again in all but name. The only problem was the use of the word “Scout.” GEC has every right to make the very same knife with a different name, and why wouldn’t they? It is extremely popular, and they often revisit the 15 pattern.

Someone mentioned the Charred Oak is their favorite. It certainly is mine. If you remember, they surprised us with the Charred Oak at the very end of the run. I called GEC to try to get one. Christine Tucker answered the phone. After saying I could have one, she asked which serial number I would like. Numbers 1 and 2 were reserved for the factory so I took number 3! Things were much easier back then! I sure miss Chris and think of her often. I hope she is okay. Does anyone know how she is doing?

She had surgery 3 weeks ago to correct a problem..... I believe she is recovering nicely...

Back