Madison Barlow Give Away. ***Winner***

I carry a Schrade 125 OT most every day. I love the size, slim build, 1095 steel, and over all utility of that knife style. It fits nicely in my back pocket of the jeans I wear. I'd love to see a Northwoods model like those old Schrade 125 OT's.

Count me in.

Hats off to you Derrick. Not an entry, just a big thanks, and good luck everyone :thumbup:

Coke bottle Jack with main blade spey and secondary coping, saw cut bone handles. In D2 if possible.

I'm in. I've always really wanted a Madison Barlow. I would love to see them make a lock back Barlow around 4". Must be a single blade spear or Zulu spear point blade. Must come in Osage orange and African Blackwood. Must be a great slicer and be sturdy. Probably carbon steel. Possibly a good stainless.

This might be nice but I also like a "cats paw" as suggested by Fausto

I'm in. I would like to see a nice Stockman with a deep dogleg shape to it.
thanks Derrick.

Awesome GAW Derrick. I'm in!
I'd love to see another run of the Northwoods Gladiator.
Photo shamelessly "borrowed" via Google :p
nw_gladiator_stag_10.jpg

I would like to see a coke bottle pattern, @ 3.5 inches.
Single blade with spear point, long pull.

I would like to see a congress jack, similar to the blade forum
knife of 2013. That is a classic pattern, can't seem to
find one anywhere.
Thanks for the opprtunity and generosity.
I look forward to my weekly emails and videos!

Last edited:
Fantastic giveaway!

I'd like a swell end or tear drop easy open single blade with buffalo horn covers, silver bolsters, and a federal shield.

My favorite patterns have always been sodbusters, stockmans, and scouts. Anyone of those would look fantastic with that arrowhead shield. Thank you for your generosity.

Somebody, and I would love it to be Northwoods knives, really needs to do a Lanny's clip! There are no production versions (save for the scarce case/bose colab).

So my request:
Lanny's Clip pattern, 4" or less closed
bare end (Maybe with rat tail bolster)
long pull
lanyard tube (maybe)

Thanks for your generosity Derrick! I'll go along with the suggestion of a variation of the Mini Copperlock. Something with Northwoods quality and feel, yet useful. I also like the idea of a version of the #66 or #68 in Northwoods quality. That would be a special knife ...... to me.

Last edited:
Thanks Derrick! I love the #85. Would love a single spear #85 EO (with a match strike pull perhaps?)

Peter

Back