My 5000th Post Traditional Fixed-Blade Giveaway - Do we have a winner?!

Thanks for the pic, Sarah! :)

This is such a great thread and a topic for a GA. Great idea, Jack!

Thanks Jack! Just sharing the love:) I'm sure that I am not alone saying, Thank You for your presence, and great contributions to our little porch:thumbup:

Ok Jack here you go, in the style of your mate Scruffuk

Scruffuk's pic
248D5929-9975-4E7B-9CB1-E1C3E2AD4B70-226-0000001FF0A21933.jpg

Mine
52B7AB0B-3F8F-48E4-90CB-83BBC887DF9A-226-0000001FDF265DB9.jpg

Pete

I tried to make this somewhat recognizable as one of Sarah's styles and yet keep my own style in it as well.

100_2665_zpsb9146e00.jpg

Congratulations on 5000 posts. This was a wonderful idea for a give away. I'll try to come up with a couple more along the way.

Ed J

Lame photo, I know, but conceptually it's there. ;)
(My kitties are not as patient as some....)
I don't need to tell you guys, but this one's a la Sarah. :D
Kitty is my lil' buddy Skeleton. Knife is my lil' buddy, KHampton swayback in green bone & D2. Two of my favorite things.

Attachments

• skeletonswayback.jpg
    skeletonswayback.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 91
Jack,
Thanks again for the photo challenge. I'm really enjoying everyone's entries!
thumbup1.gif~original

(That screwdriver/caplifter is an interesting lil' thing. Fair to say you took a blade and [re]handled it yourself?)
~ P.
It used to be a CAN opener from a SAK ;)

:eek:

My word. And yes, you made me look, to see how this was possible:
IMG_0723.jpg~original

... In which I brought out my beloved, first SAK from days of yore (the red Small Tinker), and for the first time noticed its can opener is smaller than that of the SwissChamp....

SAK.gif~original

Makes sense, but this is the first time I've actually noticed this.

Cool lil' tool, sitflyer. Thanks for the explanation, which is fascinating in itself but which also led to new discoveries more locally, heh. :thumbup:

wub.gif~original

~ P.

Trying my hardest but I can't get him to sit still.....and I've had whisky.ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371337699.601884.jpg

Just reading back through this, there really are some great pics. Well done everyone :)

I have been working too much, great thread. Congrats Jack on your milestone, have enjoyed many of those 5000 posts :thumbup:. Also just a great idea for a contest, I have some work to do ;). I never thought about it before but we all do kinda have our own style and what catches our eye. Kevin, you hit the nail on the head brother :D

Thanks again for the chance at a great looking knife Jack, ill be back with some pics later.

Back