OT/ Glock .45?

So many great choices... so little money left over after buying knives. *sigh....

If you go with a smith wheelgun, avoid the newer "hillary-hole" versions especially in magnum calibers. It is well documented that the lock can engage while firing. Ayoob has written a column or two about it.

IMG_1703-1.jpg

Glocks are great too... Like CricketDave I also tweek my triggers on most of my firearms. It makes a huge difference in shootability. This is very easy to do in a Glock. The Springer XDm 45 is similar to the G21, but the handle is thinner and far more ergonomic to my hand. The powder river trigger kit helps with this one. Execllent reliablity and 13+1 capacity makes it a winner in my book.

IMG_0698.jpg

Or... you could just buy a 1911 or four. :D

IMG_0950-1.jpg

The G22???
hmmmmmmmmm... I might have to take a lookie.

Thanks guys.

I carry a Glock 36 slide mated to a Glock 29SF( same as the Glock 30SF in size but for the caliber) and now holds 10+1. Gone over 300 rounds no failures! Went with the 29SF as found this on the Internet selling just the frame as I already have a Glock36. Try it, you'll like it! I also see that the 4th generation Glocks have I smaller and better grips!

Thanks everyone.
I'll hit my gun shop on this week.

And we'll hear about the Glock blowing up 2 days later and how you wish you would have got a 1911, Sig 220, or a CZ 97 :D :D :D ;)

And we'll hear about the Glock blowing up 2 days later and how you wish you would have got a 1911, Sig 220, or a CZ 97 :D :D :D ;)

it's true... my glock has blown up roughly 2500 times so far... Surprisingly, the explosion always seems to be channeled down the barrel and away from the shooter.

it's true... my glock has blown up roughly 2500 times so far... Surprisingly, the explosion always seems to be channeled down the barrel and away from the shooter.

I guess if Glock produces enough unergonomic pistols, then by probability one or two should work out of every ten thousand or so.

That's Hi Point's mentality too :D :D

What the hell, blown up Glock 36 pic required :D

When the guy brought this into the shop, it made my week :D

^^^^^^^^^Idiots and reloading don't mix with ANY pistol.

Ruger...

sp101kaboom.jpg

Beretta...

BerettaKB.jpg

amtkaboom1-1-tm.jpg

S&W...

SW-Kaboom_01.jpg

And last but not least... the AR15.

KB6.jpg

You get the point. No gun is idiot-proof as long as idiots reload their own ammo.

^^^^^^^^^Idiots and reloading don't mix with ANY pistol.

It actually wasn't a reload.

Just surplus ammo......from a now defunct African nation :eek: :D

And come on, that is a Carbon 15, I'm not sure we can call that a real AR ;)

^^^^^^^LOL... surplus ammo from a "now defunct african nation"?

Man, I'd rather take my chances with the drunk guy selling reloads at the gun show. ;)

People really have to use common sense with the stuff they feed their guns with... It's not wholly different than people and food. Eating Taco Bell for a week will end in the same type of tragic results as bad ammo in a gun... too much gas and pressure going in all the wrong places. Tacohell might not wreck you as bad as bad ammo, but you'll feel as if it did. :barf:

:D

Thanks guys. lol! ^
Another reason I really like the Glock is in the brilliant design of the pistol. It's just cool owning a pistol that is so ground breaking. Just like an knife made from INFI.

Eating Taco Bell for a week will end in the same type of tragic results as bad ammo in a gun... too much gas and pressure going in all the wrong places.

I think that's sig worthy :D

Back