OT/ Glock .45?

Here is my Series 70 Government Model and my Officers Model

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

And my Glock 20 in 10mm, same size as the G21. Actually thinking about picking up a .45ACP slide, barrel and mags for it.

IMG_5603.jpg

My old G21 should have never sold it!

IMG_5009.jpg

Very nice, salvo, thanks.
Thanks guys! I might go look at a SS .357 S&W tomorrow.

Guns are like salad. They taste better with variety.
Picture693.jpg

Just to warn you, Les Baers are extremely tight and unreliable. Pocket lint might even jam them up.

Never do this
Picture383.jpg

Then try and shoot this
Picture386.jpg

I have a Glock 22 and love it. I have carried it for over 20 years. With that being said, I picked up a Glock 21. Had it for several years. Then I discovered 1911s. This is my experience. Took my G21 and Sig Sauer GSR to the range. I shot both at the same distance, same box of ammo. The G21 shot groups of 8" and the Sig GSR shot 2" groups both at 30'. Now I am a happy owner of a couple of Kimber 1911s chambered for .45 and no more G21. Yeah I sacrifed the round capicity, but the grouping and fit of the 1911 surpases the G21 IMO.

My 2 cents.

I have no problem shooting 2 inch groups with my glock or my 1911 they are equally accurate. But and its a big thing neither have stock triggers. A good trigger and action job are really necessary on most guns fresh from the factory.

My old G21 should have never sold it!

IMG_5009.jpg

You forgot rule #1- never sell a glock without finger grooves.

I used to avoid flocks because of the grip angle or they just didn't "fit me" or "feel right". But then I got the bug for a 10mm and the Glock was the only one worth considering. So I bought a G20. Around the same time my dad bought a 19 and a 26, and I started shooting them and realized that I needed to suck it up and get over the fit and feelings crap. Now I have a Gen1 G17 and plan on getting a few more models in the next year.

I owned the Glock .45 for awhile. I used to be a tuperware hater but there's no denying Glocks at this point. Simple to operate, very functional and reliable and long lasting.

I sold the gun because, even with big hands, I had trouble with the trigger safety on the higher capacity model. I'd tend to come in just a bit from the side on the trigger and the safety would keep the gun from firing. Ultimately it wasn't something that I was willing to change my natural grip over so I got rid of it. I'm back to a 1911.

Accurate gun though. :)

Last edited:
I owned the Glock .45 for awhile. I used to be a tuperware hater but there's no denying Glocks at this point. Simple to operate, very functional and reliable and long lasting.

I sold the gun because, even with big hands, I had trouble with the trigger safety on the higher capacity model. I'd tend to come in just a bit from the side on the trigger and the safety wouldn't keep the gun from firing. Ultimately it wasn't something that I was willing to change my natural grip over so I got rid of it. I'm back to a 1911.

Accurate gun though. :)

That's exactly why I switched to a G22... the G21 never fit my hand property, but the 22 is PERFECTION

Back