1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

PayPal friends and family

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Salo, Aug 11, 2019.

1. philleee

philleee

Feb 10, 2016
    You do realize that vouches from alot of people including some u probably already done deals means you're probably safe. How often do u see vouches from only complete strangers. Often its guys u know in the community.
    Its not about if its unlikely..Its a risk no matter how u try to turn it around. And if youre scamming someone wouldnt you get the total amount back incl the fee. Even if u didnt..wouldnt it be worth it. A few bucks in fees for a 1200 dollar knife

2. philleee

philleee

Feb 10, 2016
    Haha..like I care.

Darkpast likes this.
  3. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Yes I do. The list isn't truly for me to ignore people, but rather to remind me not to do business with dishonest, untrustworthy, or potentially troublesome individuals. And you know what? I haven't had a major problem buying or selling yet. All through PayPal G&S no less.

The basic concept that you two are missing (you two are infact separate individuals) is that using PayPal gift for a goods and services transaction is dishonest at best, it's actually a type of theft. So in not wanting to be scammed you are infact scamming PayPal out of what you agreed to pay them for their service. You are the scammer in the situation. Further, far more scams are perpetrated through the use of f&f than g&s. It isn't particularly close. Think about it. But if you don't get it by now, I doubt you will. Thanks again for pointing yourself out to be untrustworthy :thumbsup:

Quiet, bonky, WValtakis and 2 others like this.
  4. philleee

philleee

Feb 10, 2016
    Yeah..I think we got a winner for the BIGGEST snowflake of the year right here. Congrats craycray

Smiler likes this.
  5. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    I have these 20 vouches...what do I win?

816cOtg0Y-L.jpg

Darkpast likes this.
  6. philleee

philleee

Feb 10, 2016
    • Warning issued for insults
    Btw..God doesnt exist..sorry to break it to you. By the way you're thinking, you have to be one retarded church going idiot.

7. philleee

philleee

Feb 10, 2016
    Lone_Wolfe and Darkpast like this.
  8. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015

philleee likes this.
  9. craytab

Jan 26, 2012
    Insults and religous ones at that. It would seem everyone's concerns about you and your buddy are completely warranted. Enjoy your short stay here. Go back to faciscam.

Nautique, bonky, TOMBSTONE and 3 others like this.
  10. craytab

Jan 26, 2012
    Who were you before?

Hard Knocks, bonky and r8shell like this.
  11. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    Congrats indeed.

Who will melt first?

12. philleee

philleee

Feb 10, 2016
    It was fun and all but its time to work out...dont brake any laws now you guys. Or u wont go to heaven

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  13. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that these 2 non gold members can't even sell here, yet they're probably going to get themselves splashed over it?

ArchVV, bonky, WValtakis and 2 others like this.
  14. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    Warning issued for insults, discuss the topic and not each other.

Lone_Wolfe, marcinek, bonky and 3 others like this.
  15. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    The Feedback system here are people vouching for others integrity in completing deals.

Sure, highish feedback folks have gone haywire, but no system is or will ever be perfect. Use the systems you use correctly and trust your gut and things will mostly work out.

Read through this Feedback forum and you'll see that many, many more problems arise when you chose to use F&F over G&S. Give some random a gift of money at your own peril.

16. Smiler

Smiler Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2016

Haha we dont even buy/sell haha...
    I was a gold member but i dont remember why

This is hilarius stupid haha...

17. Smiler

Sep 22, 2016
    Damn your stupid, do you know me?

18. mattmanyam

mattmanyam

Apr 28, 2010
    Man, I love me some irony... It tastes sooo goood!

Insipid Moniker likes this.
  19. Smiler

Sep 22, 2016
    Great answer haha... kisses!!!

20. Smiler

Sep 22, 2016
    Its kinda scrary when youve baught many ”things” and cant get vouches.
    Whos talking about fees?
    I need to trust the person whos paying g&s. And sorry i dont trust you.
    Whats not to understand about this?

And how can you manufacture vouches?