Random Thought Thread

Then the piece he has made is basically a section of a rotor of an induction motor

An LED light bulb doesn't require much current to light, but you could generate a substantial amount of power given enough current. But the key thing here is this is not free energy, it's plugged into the wall but he's trying to imply this is some sort of free energy source which is shitty imo

Ok. So. Since I asked, what is he not showing? I'm just curious, looking for interesting conversation about this that I can learn something from.

That's all.
Similar principle to those wireless phone chargers that can charge a phone without plugging it in. All you have to do is lay the phone on top of it.

These schmucks are just hiding the unseen part underneath the 'table'.

Ah I get it thanks.

I appriciate that the flames were kept in the wild of our west coast and away from my keester.

I'm glad they didn't get to your kiester either THT, but unfortunately they didn't stay in the wilds. I wish it would have just been wilderness, but there have been several towns that have burned to the ground in CA, OR, and WA on the west coast as well as CO.

I'm fortunate to have only been smoked out for the last week, but there are towns within a 50 mile radius of me that are just gone, homes, barns, businesses, livestock, and more.

I don't know how much help anyone on here can give, I know lots are in dire straits financially right now as it is, but any donations to the Red Cross or other orginizations that you feel comfortable giving to would be amazing. This link has a few that are legitimate, and I'm sure there are more that are out there.

I'm sorry if that sounded preachy, I really didn't mean it that way, I just don't know how much people are aware of in other parts of the country since this year has been so apoctolyptic. I know that the hurricanes in the gulf and Atlantic have been devastating as well, as have the tornadoes that hit the upper midwest, let alone all of the fall out from Covid.

I apologize for turning this into a bit of a downer, but it's been a bad week (month, year).

Winston

Our train is gonna be late.

View attachment 1418891

Ouch... That's a lot of potash.

The company I work for ships that stuff out from one of our terminals in Portland. I don't work at that one, but I know they've had supply chain issues for the last several months and that certainly isn't going to help.

Winston

ETA - Justin, any idea where that derailment was or when it happened?

Ouch... That's a lot of potash.

The company I work for ships that stuff out from one of our terminals in Portland. I don't work at that one, but I know they've had supply chain issues for the last several months and that certainly isn't going to help.

Winston

ETA - Justin, any idea where that derailment was or when it happened?

That’s a pic from today in Hope, BC. It was due here today, I was supposed to start dumping it this afternoon. It’s not going to make it.

Back