• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

I never got your pms. And now you won't return the ones I send. I don't know what to do to help you then because you're basically refusing to solve it like men. That's fine. View attachment 726190

As I said I'm working hard to be better. Working on better and more frequent communication as well as better estimates on delivery dates.
Eric,
This is just an observation with some advice tagged, you can take it or leave it, your choice. Make whatever the products you are going to make, and THEN sell those items. Don't take money up front for things, when they haven't even begin to be made and leave people waiting for weeks and months. Communicating is not hard, common sense should dictate this quite clearly. So you make say 5 Military scales, 5 Para 2 scale sets, 5 whatever scale sets, then you put them up for sale. Once they sell, you rinse and repeat. Easy. People seem to thing they are better than they are and start biting of a hell of a lot more than they can shew and end up floating down shit creek, kind of like you,

I would almost guarantee that people would stop jumping on your ass if you could do that simple thing. Your current business formula just sucks man, seriously. It's a lazy and shite way to do things. Not only are you trashingyourself and your reputation, you are also taking the customers along for an unnecessary and unwanted ride of stress and anger. There only "estimated delivery dates" should be those provided from USPS when you drop your packages off with completed products in them at the post office. I just cannot understand why people follow a business model that has been proven to end in complete disaster time and time again and expect to have different results (there is a specific manufacturer that is going through this as I write this"S!"). Look at the makers that have years and years of success, and look at their techniques, now compare that with the kind of thing you are doing. See the huge difference there? No excuses are necessary, that is weak and lame.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm not jumping your shit. I'm just speaking as a member here. I just don't understand what the hell you are doing or thinking. It's against the rules to sell items you do not have in your possession, just a reminder that you should remember while trying to be better. When we have an easy fix to something trivial, why do we always make things so much harder than they need to be?

So, if I understand correctly, his only defense at this point is "I never received PMs from you" and then posting screenshots of his PM list.

The OP obviously has been sending him PMs, as per his screenshots and time-stamps.

Isn't it possible (or likely even) that ShepardCC simply deleted the convos before taking the screenshots? I know that option is available - "Leave Conversation" removes it from the list.

He has some nice scales for sale..
But

View attachment 726588

It's astoundingly stupid to d*ck around with the eBay patrons. Aside from getting irrefutable negs, limitations on the seller's account and then likely PP limitations vis a vis frozen funds etc, are just moronic business practices.

Too big to fail? :D
NO, but if someone demands that he be banned, they better have enough to cover the losses of everyone that is out money. I like to give people a chance to fix their mistakes. Running a business isn't the easist of tasks, but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. It's easy to figure out what direction one is going in when your customers either have nothing but good things to say about you or they want your impaled on a 12' sharpened stake so the crows can eat your eyes.

I get it Rev and I concur that banning this guy although may satisfying for some who do not have skin in the game, it will prove to be both bad for his existing customers and then bad for himself even if all his issues are seemingly self-inflicted. I just wish there was a way that folks would stop using F&F payments through PayPal. However, that horse has already been beaten to death incessantly.

or they want your impaled on a 12' sharpened stake so the crows can eat your eyes.

Is this close enough? :D
new-13-inch-italy-akc-knife-ivory-handle.jpg

Eric,
This is just an observation with some advice tagged, you can take it or leave it, your choice. Make whatever the products you are going to make, and THEN sell those items. Don't take money up front for things, when they haven't even begin to be made and leave people waiting for weeks and months. Communicating is not hard, common sense should dictate this quite clearly. So you make say 5 Military scales, 5 Para 2 scale sets, 5 whatever scale sets, then you put them up for sale. Once they sell, you rinse and repeat. Easy. People seem to thing they are better than they are and start biting of a hell of a lot more than they can shew and end up floating down shit creek, kind of like you,

I would almost guarantee that people would stop jumping on your ass if you could do that simple thing. Your current business formula just sucks man, seriously. It's a lazy and shite way to do things. Not only are you trashingyourself and your reputation, you are also taking the customers along for an unnecessary and unwanted ride of stress and anger. There only "estimated delivery dates" should be those provided from USPS when you drop your packages off with completed products in them at the post office. I just cannot understand why people follow a business model that has been proven to end in complete disaster time and time again and expect to have different results (there is a specific manufacturer that is going through this as I write this"S!"). Look at the makers that have years and years of success, and look at their techniques, now compare that with the kind of thing you are doing. See the huge difference there? No excuses are necessary, that is weak and lame.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm not jumping your shit. I'm just speaking as a member here. I just don't understand what the hell you are doing or thinking. It's against the rules to sell items you do not have in your possession, just a reminder that you should remember while trying to be better. When we have an easy fix to something trivial, why do we always make things so much harder than they need to be?

I appreciate the advice. You are right. The way I was doing it makes it easy to get.in over your head and backed up. What you described is how I'm changing my business. I plan to make stuff then sell it. The custom orders thing is just a lot to do all by yourself. It would be a heck of a lot easier to make and sell what I've made when it's made.
This is my plan once I finish up all the custom orders I currently have now.

Again I always appreciate the constructive criticism. I'm working on making improvements to myself and the way I handle my business.

^ no more the proverbial dog ate my email Shepard. It makes you look extra backwards, technologically speaking. Good luck.

^This is good. Bc your work has always been praised and of really high quality.

So, if I understand correctly, his only defense at this point is "I never received PMs from you" and then posting screenshots of his PM list.

The OP obviously has been sending him PMs, as per his screenshots and time-stamps.

Isn't it possible (or likely even) that ShepardCC simply deleted the convos before taking the screenshots? I know that option is available - "Leave Conversation" removes it from the list.
I knew someone would say that but NO I didn't delete any of the conversations with him.
I wish the forums had a trash folder and a sent folder. But they don't. Again I would of been happy to reply to his pms and to have resolved any issues before it got to this level. However I didn't receive any pms from him. I see his pics showing what he "sent" however i never recieved them. My inbox is almost full because I never delete any of my pms until it's full

He has some nice scales for sale..
But

View attachment 726588
Positive feedback score of over 740 but the only ones people care about are the 3 bad ones. Gotta love that mentality
And mind you one of the bad ones was a guy on here who's always trashing me. I stopped selling to him because I didn't understand why he's talking shite and yet buy more. So he found and bought from me on ebay. And the reason for his negative feedback...he was pissed because I shipped 3 day priority package rather than the flat rate box. Both take the same 3 days to get there.
But yeah.

Of course Shepard. I have come to respect the service providers on here and genuinely wish to see their successes. All the best.

Of course Shepard. I have come to respect the service providers on here and genuinely wish to see their successes. All the best.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.
I'm only trying to make awesome stuff for others to enjoy. I'm not robbing or stealing or scamming people. I've just been a bit behind and suck at giving updates. But again I'm working hard to fix it. One day at a time.

Back