• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ShepardCustomConcealment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,

waiting on a Hinderer Hoarse Clip from Eric of Shepard Custom Concealment , seems nice enough just never purchased from him before .

Thanks, Todd

Last edited:
Preemptive panic is not good. You know the holidays and post office, and everything else going on.
Use Paypal Goods and you have have nothing to worry about at all.
ShepardCC is a good guy, I've never done business with him either, but I've never seen any complaints so that says a lot.

Thank you everyone!! I love this community!

Todd, I'm glad you got it safe and sound! Happy New Year!
I'll leave you some positive feedback and get you started on hopefully a nice and long lasting place here in this awesome community. Leave me some positive feedback in return when you can. Again thank you and happy new year!

ShepardCC (Eric) was a liar and a scammer in my BF transaction with him...which I was (THANKFULLY) able to cancel before it was too late to do so. He pulled some slimy stuff I haven't seen another seller do. Since I can't warn folks via feedback, as I withdrew from the transaction, I thought I'd leave a helpful warning here. This is the kind of thing I WISH I were made aware of before I ever wasted time on this guy. I have the date & time stamped pm's & screen shots that reveal what he attempted, what he did/altered & what he also lied about in writing...not knowing I had made screen shots that revealed the truth. So this "warning" is not "opinion". This is provable fact. ShepardCC now resides permanently on my IGNORE list. I'm appreciative that bladeforums offers that option.

You are a bully that tried to force me to do something I didn't want to do. A sale isn't final until both parties agree. So i don't care how much you agree with something, if I don't agree then I'm not doing business with you. I have no obligation to sell you anything. I said I only accept paypal friends and family gift option only because Ive been screwed over by real liars and cheats.

On two different occasions Ive been scammed. One time with a knife. One time with a custom scale order.
On both occasions they paid regular PayPal. I shipped them the item with tracking. They got the item and said "Thank you. I really appreciate it and love it." Then a few months later they started a claim saying "Its not as described". PayPal retracted the money from my account and gave it back to the scammer. The scammer said they wanted to send it back for refund. They mailed me back an empty package with a tracking number and got not only their money but also the item. Since there is no way to prove there was nothing in the box...I was screwed. You can't upload pics or videos of opening a box. Seeing as PayPal now has a 6 month deciding period to do crap like this, I won't have it.

So Scrim got mad and said he didn't want to do paypal gift option. Tried to bully me into selling to him. I was still modifying my ad and making changes. I told him sorry I don't do regular paypal. You can send me a check or money order, but I'm not doing regular paypal. He again tried to bully me and force me to make a sale that I didn't want to make. I have the right to sell and refuse to sell to anyone at anytime. We didn't sign a contract and I didn't agree to do anything. You are a lot of things I can't say here but most importantly you are the worst kind of people to deal with. You have no right to my property while its still mine. I don't have to sell you anything and with your childish bullying mentality I will never sell to you or anyone that acts as you do. You bring down great communities with your childishness. You don't own what I sell til I have the money. So stop acting like you are entitled to it. You need an ego check.

You are a bully that tried to force me to do something I didn't want to do. A sale isn't final until both parties agree. So i don't care how much you agree with something, if I don't agree then I'm not doing business with you. I have no obligation to sell you anything. I said I only accept paypal friends and family gift option only because Ive been screwed over by real liars and cheats.

On two different occasions Ive been scammed. One time with a knife. One time with a custom scale order.
On both occasions they paid regular PayPal. I shipped them the item with tracking. They got the item and said "Thank you. I really appreciate it and love it." Then a few months later they started a claim saying "Its not as described". PayPal retracted the money from my account and gave it back to the scammer. The scammer said they wanted to send it back for refund. They mailed me back an empty package with a tracking number and got not only their money but also the item. Since there is no way to prove there was nothing in the box...I was screwed. You can't upload pics or videos of opening a box. Seeing as PayPal now has a 6 month deciding period to do crap like this, I won't have it.

So Scrim got mad and said he didn't want to do paypal gift option. Tried to bully me into selling to him. I was still modifying my ad and making changes. I told him sorry I don't do regular paypal. You can send me a check or money order, but I'm not doing regular paypal. He again tried to bully me and force me to make a sale that I didn't want to make. I have the right to sell and refuse to sell to anyone at anytime. We didn't sign a contract and I didn't agree to do anything. You are a lot of things I can't say here but most importantly you are the worst kind of people to deal with. You have no right to my property while its still mine. I don't have to sell you anything and with your childish bullying mentality I will never sell to you or anyone that acts as you do. You bring down great communities with your childishness. You don't own what I sell til I have the money. So stop acting like you are entitled to it. You need an ego check.

ShepardCC,

He did the same type of thing with me recently.... that's why he's now on my ignore list. He has a nasty attitude, and feels entitled to other folks possessions, and wants to make his own rules. If you do not like the sellers rules then just move along, don't try to talk someone into doing something the do not want to do.

So Scrim
Is another added to my ignore list
Mine is growing..
Guess yours is as well Scrim..
Entitled sellers/people simply
are the ones I steer clear of..
And bullies are people that have ISSUES..
Oh these are my opinions..
Not endorsed by any other BF member..
Or affiliate...

ShepardCC (Eric) was a liar and a scammer in my (thankfully brief) BF transaction which I withdrew from (because he is a liar and scammer) and then he got mad. He lied about things then as he lies now in an attempt to paint an inaccurate picture of what really took place, to try to defend his actions. What else can he say when he knows what he did was unethical (to buyer & to Paypal) but doesn't want to admit it. He knows it was slimy and lost him that sale...and he knows I have all the proof. He altered his listing after I declined to be forced into a PP gift option which wasn't in his original thread, until it became and issue and he then added what should have been there from the beginning...so a buyer can decide upfront if he wants to take on all the risk because this seller wants none. Fine. Just tell the buyer up front. That was it, originally. So I simply told him I wasn't interested and wouldn't have bought from him had he listed that. He got rude and argumentative, then changed his listing, then insisted his listing contained that info all along. It didn't and I have the screen shots to prove it. But that's the small stuff. -- This guy lies to cover himself and blame the other party, no matter what. No big deal with me ultimately, I just don't do business with people that try to scam buyers (and Paypal), then lie about it to cover their actions, then try to blame the buyer. I don't care about his little knife. Too many honest folks to deal with on BF to waste time, energy & money on guys like him. Believe who you want. Check feedback. The folks I've done completed deals with here know how I do business. My feedback reflects it. This guy is a bad apple among a bunch of good ones. Every shady seller gets exposed for the first time, eventually. Here is his. And he handled it SO badly. Could have been polite and over. He made it ugly and a big waste of my time. You want to deal with this guy? Have at it.

Knifehunt, I have no idea what your problem is. I did no transaction with you. You pushed me for more money to try to hard sell me your item. I declined. I never committed to buying anything from you and that was the end. Now you jump in when you see an opportunity to stab someone in the back a little for no reason but your entertainment I guess. Happy to add you to the ignore list as well. You guys are perfect for each other...two guys I would't do any business with now that I know how you operate. Why bother? You two might want to cut down on the coffee a bit. Life is too short. Keep it all in perspective boys. If you want to do business, just do it ethically and politely, or just don't do it.:)

I've dealt with ShepardCC before. He's a great guy and a great seller. I love the custom work he did for me.

So Scrim
Is another added to my ignore list
Mine is growing..
Guess yours is as well Scrim..
Entitled sellers/people simply
are the ones I steer clear of..
And bullies are people that have ISSUES..
Oh these are my opinions..
Not endorsed by any other BF member..
Or affiliate...

Gizmoman, it does unfortunately grow, slowly, because luckily there are far more good folks here to deal with than bad. But the bad needs to be identified to help others avoid unnecessary problems. Then...we move on, hopefully having learned and helped others.

Knifehunt, I have no idea what your problem is. I did no transaction with you. You pushed me for more money to try to hard sell me your item. I declined. I never committed to buying anything from you and that was the end. Now you jump in when you see an opportunity to stab someone in the back a little for no reason but your entertainment I guess. Happy to add you to the ignore list as well. You guys are perfect for each other...two guys I would't do any business with now that I know how you operate. Why bother? You two might want to cut down on the coffee a bit. Life is too short. Keep it all in perspective boys. If you want to do business, just do it ethically and politely, or just don't do it.:)

You are an outright LIAR. I had a like new Apex 4 for sale for a great price of $180 you tried to low ball me, and cried that all you could afford was $160 I told you at the price it would need to be Friends and Family as I was losing enough already. You said you would never pay friends and family. Twelve minutes later you PM'ed me and retracted your offer as that was to long for for you to wait, lol... I would not of accepted your offer, and that's why I did not respond any further. Next day you were offering to by an $875 knife, not someone that could not afford my already great price of $180. You are a low baller and a liar, and obviously to it with others as well.

Last edited:
Wow dude, you're a liar...with anger issues.That's not exactly what happened there cowboy...I mean "knifehunt" (sounds ominous, do you dress up like Rambo too?) and you know it, it's your BS version of it... (But thanks for confirming that I never do the unethical "gift/friends & family for a PURCHASE, just my choice not to) but I have no more time to waste on trolls that will say anything to cover their embarrassed asses. So now go pester others, son. I have real business & honest people to deal with, i.e. not you two nut jobs with nothing better to do than this argue-typing.

*Mods: feel free to close if you see the ongoing pointlessness of this mudslinging match. No winners here. Just modern-day entertainment I guess.:rolleyes:

Wow dude, you're a liar...with anger issues.That's not exactly what happened there cowboy...I mean "knifehunt" (sounds ominous, do you dress up like Rambo too?) and you know it, it's your BS version of it... (But thanks for confirming that I never do the unethical "gift/friends & family for a PURCHASE, just my choice not to) but I have no more time to waste on trolls that will say anything to cover their embarrassed asses. So now go pester others, son. I have real business & honest people to deal with, i.e. not you two nut jobs with nothing better to do than this argue-typing.

*Mods: feel free to close if you see the ongoing pointlessness of this mudslinging match. No winners here. Just modern-day entertainment I guess.:rolleyes:

You just can't admit what you did. No one is mad but you, lol.... It was your choice not to pay using friends&family and mine not to accept your terms, and I didn't. YOU kept pushing for me to sell for what you wanted to pay, and for that it was friends and family or nothing. I'm glad someone else bought it, as you would have been nothing but trouble. I'm done with you, good riddance :p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back