Show off your Fiddlebacks and Leather

Thanks aZhu! The dangler is an Oeser, right? That thing is a work of art!

Who did the pants for the 'muk?

Yeah the dangler is from Jared Oeser. It's definitely beautiful. I love it.

The sheath for the nessmuk is from Rick Lowe. Also a very nice sheath.

These are my only Fiddlebacks... for now...

Missing some pants, and a Bushraptor is currently slumming a little in a Bark River Gunny Sheath. Both Rick Lowe and Jou Fuu are working to rectify the situation.

I love them all equally, LOL. I have to admit that I fell in love with that little Wasp the moment that I wrapped my fingers around it. I have not been to the woods with any, yet. Darn winter. The Sneaky Pete feels wonderful in the hand as does the Big Sneaky. The Hunter has a fabulous blade shape. Honestly, I love them all. I'm certain that there will be standouts that rise to the top after a lot of carry and use.

Damn McVey!!! That's a sweet collection!! The variety is freaking awesome! Dude .. seriously, nicely done. You caught the sickness something bad, huh?

Yep, nice McVey! Outstanding collection. By the way, who made the sheath with the snakeskin inlay?

Great looking collection McVey! I'd love to see the ones on the leather! :)

-Will

Rick Lowe
IMG_20140202_004715_zpsfa52f632.jpg

Thanks Velosa -- I always say to myself that if I had to liquidate my collection tomorrow, those would be the two knives I would forever and always keep!

I would definitely go to my grave with those two. Well done. Rick really pulled out the colors of the wood in his leather dye. Did you have to send him the knives in order to match the color? I know Rick has a lot of patterns for Fiddlebacks, but the color match is spot on.

I do not think I have showed the Recluse from mistwalker yet. This knife is going to get a bunch of use.

Last edited:
Back