• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider Knives, Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
long before video games, tolkien used the name "strider" in his books. it was one of aragorn's names. been a while, maybe someone else can give a better reference.

i think you wasted your time looking up video game references.

I have now had the chance to review the record posted by POWNET for myself.
very sad indeed

Wow, :(

That file is back up and loading, Check for yourself here.

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies365.htm

They must have loaded the wrong file. All I see is a file for a Thomas D. Poland. Who is he, I see nothing there saying anything about Duane or refrencing him in any way.

Bubba I will ask you again and maby get an answer this time. How did you Vet this info and what makes you believe these are the same person?

Nothing on the POWNETWORK site links them together. It looks like its either some shoddy putup job to me or someone screwed up the records. I am sure you will agree that people of the caliber of the POWNETWORK, who are very experienced in investigations and chains of evidence (by their own words they are working closly with law enforcement) wouldn't purposly omit half the story. Or maby they can't post it because the only way to prove they are one in the same is by Social security number, which they can't legally obtain without the persons permission. Unless someone can show when and where Thomas Poland changed his name to Duane Dwyer this is all a bunch of dribble.

Micky when the service number is bringing up those names and the addresses match up to both names, both previous and current addresses, places of birth too it is pretty much apparent that its tracking the same individual.

If its not Duane who is it? Are you saying Duane is a victim of ID theft? So someone stole his ID but lives in his home? Lived at the same addresses in the past too? I don't follow your thinking here.

The one stand out discrepancy I see is the birth date. If someone can prove Duane Dwyer was born Aug of 61 and Duane Poland was born in Oct. 1960 then we have a new dilema. How did both end up with the same SS #? How were both born in the same place? Live at the same addresses in life? And come up together in a search under that ID number? Normally when a victim of ID theft is found it won't have matching addresses.

I believe we can still say the jury is still deliberating on any of this but if it were a 12 member jury its looking to me like a majority may be leaning toward guilty unless I see something more when and if Duane responds to any of this with a rebuttal.

STR

Michelle, can you please explain this? Some might think this is a joke but I'm asking, Is this where the Strider name came from? This arcade game from 1989. Is Strider actually a rip off from Sega? I'm all confused, will the real Strider please acknowledge? What is the truth? Can we handle the truth?

Snip

How about keeping this on point, you started this thread about Duane, now your trying to derail it because you can't answer the hard questions and only know how to cut and paste. No where in this whole thread have you stated any opinion or observation about this subject. Is all you know how to do is cut and paste?:jerkit:

They must have loaded the wrong file. All I see is a file for a Thomas D. Poland. Who is he, I see nothing there saying anything about Duane or refrencing him in any way.

Bubba I will ask you again and maby get an answer this time. How did you Vet this info and what makes you believe these are the same person?

Nothing on the POWNETWORK site links them together. It looks like its either some shoddy putup job to me or someone screwed up the records. I am sure you will agree that people of the caliber of the POWNETWORK, who are very experienced in investigations and chains of evidence (by their own words they are working closly with law enforcement) wouldn't purposly omit half the story. Or maby they can't post it because the only way to prove they are one in the same is by Social security number, which they can't legally obtain without the persons permission. Unless someone can show when and where Thomas Poland changed his name to Duane Dwyer this is all a bunch of dribble.

Sorry but your argument has no merit. I don't care how they got their information (Maybe a little birdy told them!) but if you feel they have broken any laws I suggest you contact law enforcement.

The website has been updated by the way, and there is a very bold challenge to Duane Dwyer aka Whatever?
If you doubt our findings, ask him to sign a full release of records (like they did for John Kerry and Bush) and see what he says?

Micky when the service number is bringing up those names and the addresses match up to both names, both previous and current addresses, places of birth too it is pretty much apparent that its tracking the same individual.

If its not Duane who is it? Are you saying Duane is a victim of ID theft? So someone stole his ID but lives in his home? Lived at the same addresses in the past too? I don't follow your thinking here.

The one stand out discrepency I see is the birth date. If someone can prove Duane Dwyer was born Aug of 61 and Duane Poland was born in Oct. 1960 then we have a new dilema. How did both end up with the same SS #? How were both born in the same place? Live at the same addresses in life? And come up together in a search under that ID number? Normally when a victim of ID theft is found it won't have matching addresses.

I believe we can still say the jury is still deliberating on any of this but if it were a 12 member jury its looking to me like a majority may be leaning toward guilty unless I see something more when and if Duane responds to any of this with a rebuttal.

STR

I don't know where Duane lives now, or where he lived before. He is to young to have a service number, his social security number would have been used which they shouldn't have access to.

I am human I may have missed it, please show me on their site, where it shows they were born and live at the same address. All the personal info was redacted from the posted record.

Edit to add:
What I did see from the people finders on the bottom is that in fact there is a person in Oceanside named Duane Dwyer, and another named Poland. So I guess the conclusion to be drawn is he is either using both names simutaniously or they are 2 seperate people.

Edit to correct the above edit. I understand now what you ment.o I guess Duane has been living a double life since birth, since they both show they have lived in the same cities usually with the same number of addressess in each. I wish they hadn't been xheap and posted the site but had actually posted the indepth results they got from their paid search.

If you doubt our findings, ask him to sign a full release of records (like they did for John Kerry and Bush) and see what he says?

I forgot this is America where you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent. Damn I must have learned it wrong. I always thought it was Innocent until proven Guilty.

Wow, that is a lot of aliases / aka's. Just for giggles I put
my name in on peoplefinders as well as some friends. It seems like the first column is the subject name and any aliases. The last column is relatives.

I'm guessing this site is something like a skip trace / background check? If that is the case then this doesn't look good at all. What is with all of the different names?

Edit: for all of the "innocent until proven guilty" that gets thrown around, I'm amazed that people forget the rest of the phrase - "in a court of law." Things like "probable cause" or "reasonable man" seem to go right out the window as well.

Spark what is stranger is that both those names have the same history going back their whole life. I havn't decided yet, I might just spring for paid copies of both from there to compare them.

I might do that myself as well. Something tells me that it is just the usual background check stuff though.

Spark,
Did you run the individual names through people finder to check the results. The Poland file list a bunch of Aliasis/AKAs. the Duane Dwyer dosn't list any we are familiar with using their search criteria of 46 years old.

POLAND, THOMAS DUANE (Age 46)

Associated names:

DWYER, TOM
DWYER, THOMAS D
DWYER, T DUANE
POLAND, THOMAS D
POLAND, TWILA DUANE
POLAND, DUANE T
THOMAS, DWYER
THOMAS, D DWYER
THOMAS, DUANE POLAND

As a matter of fact look very closly at POWNETWORKS people finder entry. They have no search entry for Duane Dwyer posted other than to say 55 hits, Look at the actuak name posted below that, both are for the Poland name. very strange. At least now we know why it looks like they were joined at the hip since birth. They are the same entry double posted by POWNETWORK. I am sure this is just a clerical mistake and once one of you all who have a rapor with them politly points it out it will be corrected.

Yeah, when I did a search for Duane Dwyer in California, I got this -
http://www.peoplefinders.com/summar...city=&state=CA&age=&Month=&Day=&Year=&x=0&y=0

#4 has the link to Duane POLAND and if you click on that link, you see
Subject: POLAND, THOMAS DUANE (age 46)
3 address(es) in Cardiff, CA
3 address(es) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
1 address(es) in Encinitas, CA
1 address(es) in Oceanside, CA
1 address(es) in San Diego, CA
1 address(es) in San Marcos, CA
2 address(es) in Vista, CA
1 address(es) in Charleston, SC
1 address(es) in Leesburg, VA

That seems to imply that #3 on the main search listing is him as well. None of the Dwyer listings linked seem to have a DOB listed - it might just not be on record under that alias / aka. I don't know, and can't speculate.

EDIT: Just for the sake of completeness, I ran a search for DUANE DWYER in CA under the ages 40-50 (had to manually enter every one) and got nothing on any searches. It doesn't look like there's any information on that.

It actually makes perfect sence to me. At least here our LEO's have a standard form that they send out to all these type's of places asking to be removed because of the danger it puts them and their families in.

Well that'd make sense on the surface if there was no information at all. Of course it doesn't mean that he actually did so, and that this isn't actually him. Of course, it could also mean that if you enter a specific age, it automatically excludes everything that doesn't match that specific age; so if there's no DOB available, it's excluded.

One thing is for certain, though, if POLAND isn't actually an AKA for him, POWNetwork has a lawsuit on their hands. That said, I can't see them putting up info like that without making sure that one of the addresses are current or something. Anything is possible though, who knows, maybe there is another Duane Dwyer in San Marcos and it's a huge case of mistaken identity. Maybe.

Well, I'm sure if there is proof otherwise, we'll see it soon enough. Right?

Well that'd make sense on the surface if there was no information at all. Of course it doesn't mean that he actually did so, and that this isn't actually him.

One thing is for certain, though, if POLAND isn't actually an AKA for him, POWNetwork has a lawsuit on their hands. That said, I can't see them putting up info like that without making sure that one of the addresses are current or something. Anything is possible though, who knows, maybe there is another Duane Dwyer in San Marcos and it's a huge case of mistaken identity. Maybe.

Well, I'm sure if there is proof otherwise, we'll see it soon enough. Right?

Maby they should just post the proof they have and how they got it that they are one and the same and put all the questions to rest.

If I am not mistaken Duane is an Auxellry LEO and has trained other Dept's and agencies. You can bet all these places will be demanding to see the proof as these postings on POWNETWORK just opened them all up to major legal problems.

Lance. As in Lance Harrison...... Kevin McClungs number one... whatever.... Interesting that he has entered the fray here, yes? mmmmmmmmmm... not so much.

m1

Hi Michelle, what's your last name? Are you Mick or Duane's #1? Even though I don't think Strider are outright crooks, I'd prefer to see a sticky with this info rather than these long flamewar threads, but one thing that stands out in my mind is this seeming intimidation and "outing" of any detractors.

Micky also seems to be well meaning but if it's true that these people at POW Net are obtaining SSN's illegally then that would explain how they connected the dots to all these aliases. I wouldn't expect them to provide any info that would help incriminate them in a court of law, or Mick or Duane to do so either, as much as I think a proper apology would help to put all this behind them. Whether it's true or not I guess we'll have to wait and see.

His last name is Harris. He is/was a big time LEO type in CA that at one time was a friend to the Striders. Harris owned/owns a very well known personal protection-security and Corporate security firm in CA as well.

I may be all wrong with the above as it is from memory but I am not aware of anything sinister about Lance with the exception of his "I know everything" ego (Maybe he does:confused:)

Anyway, when the standard freebie searches are run there is Dwyer-Poland connection but the loads of addresses as well as names causes a credibility issue in my mind.

BUT....................................................

long before video games, tolkien used the name "strider" in his books. it was one of aragorn's names. been a while, maybe someone else can give a better reference.

i think you wasted your time looking up video game references.

Ok am I going to get geek points for this? I first read LoTR in the six grade or so and have been a fan since then.

Strider was Aragorn’s nickname given to him almost as an insult by those that lived near Bree. As dumb villagers they dint not know the need for his hurry all the time. In the books he comments on this. Much later after he regains the crown and is King in Gondor he names his house Strider in the high tongue, something like El Contar.

If you just saw the movies go read the books.

Back to the drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back