The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got a shipping notice from UPS. It's either a whole slew of FMV8s or a Satin Long Straight Clip HOGB8. Both orders are still listed as "awaiting shipment" on the Busse website, but I'm guessing its the HOGB8.

Today was "Take your HOGB8 to work" day and had some interesting feedback. My one guy who has expressed the most interest in "Busse" fell hard for it, liked it a lot. He said "This is the most plain and simple one yet, and I like it the most for function". He said "this is one big hunk of badass steel that can cut as well as double as a pry bar" .
Had a customer come in, one cool ass dude and great guy looked at it laughing and asked what do you do with this? I said it's a small chopper. He said "yea I see that it's a chopper, a hammer and pretty much anything else you want it to be" and was just laughing at the beefness of the porkness. The guy I work with starts telling him how he needed to watch me or I'd pull my Busse out - So the guy starts asking me about Busse the whole time he's just looking over and over and he laughed out loud with "I'm glad I don't collect anything or have hobbies like this cause I could go nutz over sht like this" .... I said just go google Busse because even if I explained it, would be wasted time for both of us.

I am to the point of confusion to be real. I layed out my blades and thought, if I go out to the woods right now, which one would I take? This is becoming a really hard decision with few wrong answers but a quandary all the same :eek:

After receiving my DS8 I fell in love with its handle, now I regret not getting in on these. But because of how my 1111 felt in hand I passed on these :-( I should’ve got at least one lol oh well the hunt begins :)

First to post a long straight clip satin HOGB8 gets a free confidential stock investment tip from me!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::thumbsup:

Back