The magic of the Insingo.

Nice pic, especially since I've been thinking how amazing an Insingo-bladed Zaan would be. I would HAVE to have one if such a thing were ever offered.

LG micarta insingo inbound. I really wanted double lugs but a nice member here had a beautiful looking single lug for a great price. I previously owned a LG plain insingo but sold it to fund something else. As I was selling I knew I'd be getting a replacement for sure. Love the insingo. My first inlaid sebenza as well, really looking forward to it!

Thanks for the write-up. I am strongly considering my first CRK purchase, and I really like the looks of the Insingo blade. It looks like a really useful blade shape.

Thanks for the write-up. I am strongly considering my first CRK purchase, and I really like the looks of the Insingo blade. It looks like a really useful blade shape.

If you are favorable to the looks, you'll LOVE the performance.

I am strongly considering my first CRK purchase, and I really like the looks of the Insingo blade.

Same here! I can't stop myself from refreshing the for sale forum every 5 minutes looking for a large micarta insingo (With double lugs if i'm lucky!). Good luck to you!

IMG_6038_zpsb741ba49.jpg

IMG_6040_zpsad8ad5e1.jpg

Reblasted the handles while I was working on a personal project.

IMG_6055_zpsfd4958ea.jpg

IMG_6056_zps33b6ee49.jpg

IMG_6059_zps4136fa72.jpg

IMG_6060_zpsfebf6730.jpg

Nicely done. I've reblasted a couple of mine before. I used finer sand and it left a bit smoother finish. I like it better than the factory blast. It's more like a bead blasting.

Nicely done. I've reblasted a couple of mine before. I used finer sand and it left a bit smoother finish. I like it better than the factory blast. It's more like a bead blasting.

email inbound.

Ive loved sheeps foot style blades ever since i started carrying everyday. About 17 years now. Back when we were alowed to have knives in school. For some reason i was always finding a way to deter myself in getting a insingo.
I just recently finally got a insingo and man do i love the function and look of the blade.

Ive always carried clip point styles and a few tantos.
Everyweek i ship a dozen or so boxes, make my dogs boiled chicken twice a day and use my knives for general purposes.
So yhe clip point is very handy at doing those things. But i find myself always using the belly of the blade. And its always the first part to start to get dull.

When i started using the insingo it works out that i use the majority of the blade. Its awesome for work style stuff for me, the only time i dont like is when im using it for preparing my dogs food. I always end up cutting through plates plastic and paper. Its justthe angle of the blade and tip.

But then again i carry 2 knives always so its not really a issue.
Since my first insingo in april last month i got another a week or so ago. So they do grow fast on you. Be careful ;)

Just got this today. Birth certificate says April 30, 2015, so it's hot off the press.

I absolutely CAN NOT believe how smooth this thing is. We're talking Mo Better Butter smooth here!

I don't see this one leaving my pocket any time soon!!!

bzDQZwk.jpg

Just got this today. Birth certificate says April 30, 2015, so it's hot off the press.

I absolutely CAN NOT believe how smooth this thing is. We're talking Mo Better Butter smooth here!

I don't see this one leaving my pocket any time soon!!!

bzDQZwk.jpg
Very jealous. Nice pick up.

aaaahhhh the insingo is pretty addicting... I am looking into getting my 2nd one, but BHQ still has no stocks on them Small Insingo with CF inlays... :(

The insingo is definitely on my short list, really looking forward to getting my hands on one. My local dealer has one on hand that I've been thinking about an awful lot lately.

Speaking of the insingo, does anyone know what the extra cut out is for on the large micarta version? My large plain didn't have said cutout.

Back