The Watches CRK People Wear...

"I have less patience with someone who doesn't wear a watch than with anyone else, for this type is not time-conscious. In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure."

Thanks! Was going to switch out for one of my Omegas and Starbenza today but decided CGG and and the DJ were more fitting for a birthday outing for my wife :)

Pass my kind regards to your better half for her birthday, mate. :thumbup:

.....I'm slumming it today with the 09' Umnumzaan and GSAR. :p

638986515140893700837dcf5b194d2a.jpg

Pass my kind regards to your better half for her birthday, mate. [emoji106]

.....I'm slumming it today with the 09' Umnumzaan and GSAR. [emoji14]
Thanks my friend. Always good to hear from you. The warm regards are appreciated [emoji106]

Since you've switched to your GSAR, you won't be needing that No Date SubC. Might as well send it to a good new home in Atlanta :D

Thanks my friend. Always good to hear from you. The warm regards are appreciated [emoji106]

Since you've switched to your GSAR, you won't be needing that No Date SubC. Might as well send it to a good new home in Atlanta :D

:p :p :p :p

Nice no-date! I'm not a fan of the magnifying lens on the date models.

Speaking of SubC. Excellent choice, enjoy! What's the CRK it will be accompanying most often?

Ach well, it looks like my one's off to a new home then. I may as well throw in the LM too, eh. :D:thumbup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0994.jpg
    DSC_0994.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 219
Nice watch Haze!

And thank you all for the kind words, I owned many different watches (MKII, omega, Tudor) all with the hope that they could substitute the sub but they never did. What I really wanted was the sub, and decided it was time to stop screwing around and just buy it!

Mine will be accompanied by my small 21 plain clip until the Inkosi comes out:

cab4c73ab20d14e8e039478b9235d7af.jpg

My first CRK was a small plain like this one, but I sold it and subsequently bought and sold an unnumzaan, a 25 and a small insingo CF. So I went full circle!

Last edited:
Congrats on the ND Sub! I have the date version. Easily gets the most wrist time in my small collection. It's THE most comfortable watch I own.

I'd love to see a Submariner in a 44mm case diameter. Deepsea on a diet.

I'd love to see a Submariner in a 44mm case diameter. Deepsea on a diet.

Yes that would be something! While the 40mm is perfect for me I can see it being a bit small for guys with larger wrists. I think the proportions of the subc are perfect and would look very good scaled up.

I also think that Rolex is a bit like CRK knives, no nonsense production goods with extreme attention to details and tight tolerances! Nice watches in here for sure!

Congrats on the ND Sub! I have the date version. Easily gets the most wrist time in my small collection. It's THE most comfortable watch I own.

I know what you mean, this one has pretty much kicked my other watches off my wrist for good...

PSwithring.jpg

Back