The ZT0801

KW posted on their site last Monday that they would have 9 0801's on Thursday. I called Wednesday afternoon and ordered 1. Got it on Saturday.

Fantasitc knife,I like it a lot. Mine has a strong detent tho, makes it harder to flip than my 0561 and 0560cbcf. I used Citristrip on the clip. It's

a light gray color now. Looks Much better than black IMO.The light gray blends with ti much better. The black clip is the only thing I didn't like about the knife.

I don't like clips that stand out a lot. I HT my Spydie shiny clips and this 1 stood out too much for me to.

C041D7F2-FDF4-43A8-AC12-83829084E928-464-000000384919F955_zps69b4c03c.jpg

I ordered one from Kershawguy and it should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to get it in my hands.

Thanks to all for posting pic's - it pushed me over the edge to buy one!!

New Graham Knives has them in stock.

Undoubtedly, my favorite regular production ZT! Apologies to my 0550s... :)

Email says my pre-order is processing! So close yet so far. Next week I hope!

Gents...I am looking for some advice. I know I want an 801 but I'm debating on whether I should get one now or wait and try to snag an 801CF. What would you do?

Gents...I am looking for some advice. I know I want an 801 but I'm debating on whether I should get one now or wait and try to snag an 801CF. What would you do?

The forum answer is get both, but if you must choose then get the CF. I handled them both at Blade, and honestly the regular 801 didn't catch my eye initially. If I didn't handle the CF version then I wouldn't own the 801 that I have now. If I get a chance to pick up a CF, I definitely will.

Get the 0801 now and you'll love it. Personally, the best ZT production folder and flipper. Cross the bridge for the 0801CF when the bridge is built.

Just ordered a second. One to EDC and one to hoard.

Hoarder :D

I'll get my second one once the supplies are not so scarce with better pricing. That could be another six months or so! Can I wait that long?!

Back