Traditional of the month: Peanut.

It's still not enough but if there was a peanut that could make me join the cult, it would be one of those A.G. Russells. Those look great Brad.

Ben

Russell Peanuts...mmm good! :D
That's one on my wish list, maybe a Christmas present or something like that. I love the blade combo, and the quality looks fantastic.

Peanuts good!
37379F94.jpg

Me and the peanuts first attempt at a mouse
I think it needs a little more refining?
8d44851c.jpg

80e3b6c3.jpg

^ That's pretty dang cool:thumbup: I'll have to try one of those baskets whenever I get more peaches.

Moon. I am extremely envious of your nuts:D You got quite a collection going on there.

I'm making juice tonight. the peanut is doing most of the work.
IMG_1184.jpg

Seelow now that you have had your nut a little while how do you like it? Also do you use both blades ? For some reason I tend to use the pen blade more then the clip.

Seelow now that you have had your nut a little while how do you like it? Also do you use both blades ? For some reason I tend to use the pen blade more then the clip.

I really like it. The only part I don't like about it is it's SS not CV. I HATE stainless blades on traditionals but the peanut is so nice I can make an exception. I use the pen blade more as well. I seem to have more control with it than with the clip. The edge bevels on the clip blade came very uneven (20 degrees on one side and 35 degrees on the other) And I have yet to reprofile it. Overall I really enjoy its size and weight in my pocket and LOVE the looks but hate the steel:)

Well Seelow sounds like a good excuse to buy another peanut:)
I've had my eye on the Case 5220CV stag rancher peanut, but I can't justify bumping the one gifted to me from my baby girl via my wife it means too much to me. Has a lot of sentimental value. If and or when I wear the blades out I plan on sending to Case for a retro fit.

Hi there everyone, my first post in the traditional section, figured I would post my peanut doing it's thing. great looking ones in this thread. :thumbup:

7178281198_4fc0b117cc_c.jpg

Well Seelow sounds like a good excuse to buy another peanut:)

Well, I went to my local swap-meet today looking for a CV peanut but the only one my knife guy had wasn't finished properly and had gaps in the liners, so I went with a yellow tiny toothpick in CV. Pics shortly.....

Spent the day fishing with my wife and our little nugget
80264bb5.jpg

d5d17b1c.jpg

Didn't catch anything except the sun and the view still a great day
c7220cf9.jpg

7a381753.jpg

Seelow when you get a chance can we see a side by side of the peanut and the tiny toothpick?

Seelow when you get a chance can we see a side by side of the peanut and the tiny toothpick?

Great pics! Nothing like getting out with the family and spending some quality time with mother nature.

Here's some shots with the 'nut. The toothpick is about the same size but, of course, only has one blade. I'm really liking it so far.
IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

Thanks Seelow that really is a toothpick looks like it would make a great fishing knife. Have fun with it, I like the Case shield on that toothpick.
My peanut assisted with dinner
99db07b7.jpg

a3d0924e.jpg

Last edited:
A mothers day walk around the harbor, a scrap of strapping, and mothers day brunch, peanut assisted with both.
42d03617.jpg

bad35d0b.jpg

Monday morning juice
c9d30a2c.jpg

I like food.

awesome picks stich, makes me miss my weekends. :D and that breakfast looks outstanding...i need to go eat now :thumbup:

Back