Ugly Knife Pics

I'm a Medford fan, but when the Sherman is closed, it literally looks like sh*t

medford_sherman_mk36dt_02an_BHQ_34484_er_spine_large.jpg
Looks like a freakin' hand grenade!

Ugly, like beauty, is in the of the beholder... I can applaud that they build a quality made knife with quality materials but contrary to many on this site I can still post pics of nearly 98% of all Spyderco knives and say that I feel they are just plain ugly knives, hence why I own exactly zero Spyderco knives. (Although i did buy a dragonfly tattoo for the wife-to-be for her business trips to Chicago).

In my own personal collection, this is the ugly duckling of the bunch, but it's one of those, "it's ugly in a way that makes me like it" sort of uglies.
wF5IG2y.jpg

This reminds me more of the hundred pacer than the hundred pacer does.

This one's always a classic.

Hutton's edge. Regular model is only like 500$

huttons-edge-fighting-custom-fixed_1_e89fd03b11f311bf6469a44026b7d9bf.jpg

Their website is down but if I remember correctly the folder starts at like 750$ minimum.

images

It's designed to be used in a super ultra secret way that is too intense for you to understand. It's so amazing, it never loses!

"Hutton's Edge: grasp the thick, rigid handle and use its distinctive erect blade to penetrate your foes' defenses." :D

I swear to god it's inventor claims to have "never lost a knife fight" using it. Real fights, training or just telling a new student "come at me bro," he never loses a knife fight!

This one's always a classic.

Hutton's edge. Regular model is only like 500$

huttons-edge-fighting-custom-fixed_1_e89fd03b11f311bf6469a44026b7d9bf.jpg

Their website is down but if I remember correctly the folder starts at like 750$ minimum.

images

It's designed to be used in a super ultra secret way that is too intense for you to understand. It's so amazing, it never loses!
The "secret" is that the enemy either fails to recognize this as a knife or is too nauseated to respond !

Wow that Hutton's Edge is very phallic blade shape and I think we can just lump together all "Zombie" themed knives on this list. To whoever called an Emerson gaudy... I am not sure you know what gaudy means because while they are unattractive what I have seen are definitely not gaudy.

Back