Walking Dead season 8 (Spoiler Alert)

I get it...they have unlimited ammo. But why don't they pick up guns off dead saviors???
Yeah. Rick is looking for the saviors' cache of guns and ammo but can't find them........No kidding. All the saviors are carrying all of the guns and ammo right now to fight you, dummy!

Gloating over a victory in full view in front of a hostile building??? I have some USN infantry training, but you only need to watch a few war movies growing up to know the foolishness of that.

Axeman should've chopped at chain link/wire netting instead of the chain.
No more cgi tiger.

Carol and Jerry were badasses last night...but the preview from next week with Negan and Gabriel.... :thumbsdown::poop:

I get that they've invested a lot of coin into Negan but the fact that he still has a pulse is pretty unrealistic at this point. Dennis the Menace with a decently powered sling shot could have made him dead yet a cop and a ton of other people sitting behind machine guns couldn't do it at near point blank range!!

Yeah. Rick is looking for the saviors' cache of guns and ammo but can't find them........No kidding. All the saviors are carrying all of the guns and ammo right now to fight you, dummy!

They aren't looking for regular guns. It's heavy stuff, m2 browning 50's they are trying to get

OMG! Ma Deuce multiple rounds hitting the grille of Rick's jeep at 20 yards? Goodbye pursuit vehicle radiator; engine; firewall; and possibly driver. Firefights on WD turning in the best comedy performance on Tele-Vision!

OMG! Ma Deuce multiple rounds hitting the grille of Rick's jeep at 20 yards? Goodbye pursuit vehicle radiator; engine; firewall; and possibly driver. Firefights on WD turning in the best comedy performance on Tele-Vision!
One .50 cal round would have destroyed that Jeeps engine.

I hope Zombies become radioactive from the waste and develop super strength and speed like in 28Days.
I know when this came everyone was like "Its not about zombies its about relationships, zombies are just the backdrop."
I wanna make the show scary AF! Negan is a guy with a bat...

Yea the ma duece would have turned that jeep into swiss cheese and darryl on the hog would have had his face ripped off from 50 cals just whizzing by his head. But its Tv what fun would that be.

Hoot', I love your sig-line.:D

Yeah I don't like that.signatures don't really show up on my phone. I dunno if it's not supposed to, or if I have something set wrong.

I use that as my Sig everywhere.

Another one, from a Dean Koontz book....."human beings can always be counted on to assert, with vigor, their God given right to be stupid."

.....which were also being used.

Exactly, however, it wasn't Carol's team that was looking for them it was Rick, the guns had already been moved from the location where Rick was searching

Last edited:
The King doesn't seem to be smiling now.

I have seen what a 50 cal does. A couple people jumping on him to protect him would not have done crap. The King would be swiss cheese in real life. Those rounds would have ripped through the human shield, went through the King and would still have killed whoever was behind him. Not even getting into the bullet proof jeep that Rick was driving.

Garth

The King doesn't seem to be smiling now.

I have seen what a 50 cal does. A couple people jumping on him to protect him would not have done crap. The King would be swiss cheese in real life. Those rounds would have ripped through the human shield, went through the King and would still have killed whoever was behind him. Not even getting into the bullet proof jeep that Rick was driving.

Garth

Since I own a .50BMG I can say you are 100% correct. And with the jeep...it might..might...have coasted to a stop after 100yds or so, but no way it would still function after being drilled with even a single bullet let alone the half dozen they portrayed. Seems like the show's writers/creators are really underestimating their audience. Yes it's a show about zombies but outside of that they need to start doing a better job of achieving realism and not so much sensationalism.

Negan is becoming the road runner and Rick and the gang are like Wile E Coyote.... pop a pill in his grape and call it a day. None of this redundant drama. Then maybe we can get on the the whisperers, ocean-side, etc...

Last edited:
Rick & Darryl fought. Negan had a backstory.
Though there wasn't very much action, I really liked last night's episode. I was surprised that Negan had Gabriel put in a cell though. Kinda seemed like he trusted him and that they were getting along pretty well there twards the end.

Back