Walking Dead season 8 (Spoiler Alert)

It better be true, Its the only reason I'll tune in tonight.

It can't be another fake out...

They said on the talking dead that the bite will play out like all the others.

Just noticed,it happened when he ran off to play in the woods. There is some poetic justice.

A very-very dull season finale. Tried twice and failed to get through the first 20 minutes....it's a great sleep aid. Don't much care about Karl or any of the other characters. The story has degenerated to the repetitive level found in Saturday morning cartoons. I suspect it comes across as dumb, even to the average 10-year-old nit wit.

They should bring in this guy to add some drama to the show:

1355005789_3.jpg

n2s

So will Carl take out Negan with his final breath or will Zombie Carl take out someone or will Rick "Mercy" him before any of it goes down?

I about laughed at the episode. Gimple actually had the gall to say the the mid-season finale would be a shocker. Real-ly! I guess maybe I'm shocked that Carl got bit (by someone... I like the Enid idea!). But the episode as a whole wasn't what I'd call shocking. I mean, it's no longer even irritating. It has just about gotten boring. The only time in this entire season my interest peaked, even remotely, was when Daryl popped the guy that asked if he could go now that he had told Rick and Daryl where the guns were (or whatever he told them). The tale of the Red Machete is more entertaining!

The writers, producers, directors spend too much time trying to build the suspense. You have to turn up the violence at some point. Otherwise, unfulfilled suspense just becomes boredom.

Something occurred to me last night: whatever happened to the person who trailed the group after they found the lake full of anchored zombies? Did that ever turn into one of the characters now? Or was that a dead end storyline?

I'm still hoping the Radioactive Zombies will spice things up a bit. I don't even think Rick and the group care about the walkers at this point.

"Claimed!"...who is that guy from Red Machete?

"Claimed!"...who is that guy from Red Machete?

That's "Claimer" Joe! Leader of the Claimers/TV version of the Marauders. (the group Daryl got with after the prison, and who Rick bit his throat out-- "Whatcha gonna do now, sport?")

One of the only characters to have some Busse/kin (Rattlehawk)
0jGC3pR.png

I about laughed at the episode. Gimple actually had the gall to say the the mid-season finale would be a shocker. Real-ly! I guess maybe I'm shocked that Carl got bit (by someone... I like the Enid idea!). But the episode as a whole wasn't what I'd call shocking. I mean, it's no longer even irritating. It has just about gotten boring. The only time in this entire season my interest peaked, even remotely, was when Daryl popped the guy that asked if he could go now that he had told Rick and Daryl where the guns were (or whatever he told them). The tale of the Red Machete is more entertaining!

The writers, producers, directors spend too much time trying to build the suspense. You have to turn up the violence at some point. Otherwise, unfulfilled suspense just becomes boredom.

Something occurred to me last night: whatever happened to the person who trailed the group after they found the lake full of anchored zombies? Did that ever turn into one of the characters now? Or was that a dead end storyline?
I was thinking that was one of the trash people.

I don't think it was shocking either,least not for me as I never really liked Carl or to be more exact the actor playing him. I wish the Rick and Negan fight scene would have been just a bit longer. Most of this episode was boring to me.

Looks like he was bit on his arm, didn’t occur to him to have it amputated? Another cast member had an amputation hours after a bite and survived, the grandpa. Or Maggie’ father, no?
Ok I see it was on the torso, still, wouldn’t cutting the flesh off around the area of bite have saved him? Too late, I guess, and sucks for Rick

Looks like he was bit on his arm, didn’t occur to him to have it amputated? Another cast member had an amputation hours after a bite and survived, the grandpa. Or Maggie’ father, no?
Ok I see it was on the torso, still, wouldn’t cutting the flesh off around the area of bite have saved him? Too late, I guess, and sucks for Rick

No man, He has been bitten in the torso (rib cage height more or less). You can see it at the end of the episode that He pulls up his shirt and uncovers the wound. When rick and michonne arrive He is already in really bad shape.

Back