What is the Walmart Kershaw Tiger Stripe?

I'm a fan of many Kershaw models and own a couple. I haven't been thrilled with recent goings on though, example all the m.i.c. cheapy models and things like tiger striped tanto folders. Different strokes I guess, I had an opinion and voiced it, as is my right to do on this forum. Sorry if you didn't want to hear it.

The company exists to make profit, not cater to a whiney vocal minority on the Internet.

(Is a proud member of the whiney vocal minority.)

Making profit is fine, just don't wonder why not everyone is into tacticool models. I do apologize if Kai took it as disrespectful, I just don't like the one knife this thread is about. I do like my od1 and zt350 when I had it.

I do apologize if Kai took it as disrespectful, I just don't like the one knife this thread is about.
No real issues HT, it's just with the Kai forum rules your original comment seemed to fit this one:

"your drive by, no substance comments are not welcome"

;)

Look it's just important we keep it all light and positive. Anything other than that brings out tempers and attitude. Neither of which is needed in these here parts.

Last edited:
I don't especially like tiger-striped anything, but I don't hate it enough that it would keep me from buying a good knife. And I'll bet they sell gobs of them to the Walmart crowd. The tanto edge is very useful and fairly easy to sharpen. It effectively gives you two "points." I don't own any combo blades so can't really comment on that.

Another to add to the collection so what's not to like? :D

Other than those damn clamshell packs. :grumpy:

No real issues HT, it's just with the Kai forum rules your original comment seemed to fit this one:

"your drive by, no substance comments are not welcome"

;)

Look it's just important we keep it all light and positive. Anything other than that brings out tempers and attitude. Neither of which is needed in these here parts.

I took him to mean that he doesn't like that particular model, but maybe would like to see another different model of Blur at Walmart. I sorta feel the same way. I do like Blurs, just not that one. My boys liked the older model that was black though, and I bought two for them. I hope they don't see the new model(or my pocket book will suffer again). I'd love to see the s30v Blur in my Walmart for myself.

Cool. I like it. Can't wait to check it out. New Blurs are like newly anticipated car models from (insert fave manufacturer here) and I personally want to see them all. Bring it!

I only own five blurs, one being the tanto serrated. It's a user and works well and inTS it will look cool. Let me know when walmart gets the CF Blur(ha ha) and I'll grab it in a second, I missed the run on the others.

I'm a fan of many Kershaw models and own a couple. I haven't been thrilled with recent goings on though, example all the m.i.c. cheapy models and things like tiger striped tanto folders. Different strokes I guess, I had an opinion and voiced it, as is my right to do on this forum. Sorry if you didn't want to hear it.

Tanto Blur, TS finish, 14C28N, Combo-edge, USA Made. Cool knife.
Blurs are made in the US, just wanted to make that clarification in case anyone thought otherwise.

Went by another walmart today to check them out. They had 14 black blade tanto blurs on the peg hook. Not one tiger stripe, as the price tag clearly stated. I was hoping sice I had the 59 bucks to get it. Well, maybe next time.

Just great. One more Blur I HAVE to buy. Hope the price is a little better than the TS at that other place.

Back