What is the Walmart Kershaw Tiger Stripe?

I believe what has happened is that there are still standard tanto Blurs on the shelves. They may be waiting for those to sell prior to restocking the TS variation. Ask them to check the back maybe?

This walmart still had a glass case display. I asked if she could check and see if there were any ts models in the case and she replied "These are all the new models." I said "No, the tag says tiger stripe and this is a black blur, are there any more in your case?" She did not even respond. She just looked right passed me. Then I said "Will walmart mark down the older model when they get the new ones in?" She turned away and didn't answer. I stared to walk anwayand I heard "Have a great day" when I got about 10 feet away. I am still mad as hell. I worked in retail and was in retail management for 20 years. Never have I EVER treated a customer like that. Ok... sorry.... I had to vent.

Yeah, if you need human interaction to purchase something, Walmart employees don't generally offer the best experience.

Tango and tiger-striped. That just might make me overlook the serrations. I LOVE KAI's tiger-striped finish. It is by far the best finish I've run across on a blade. If I had my way, probably all my knives would be tiger-striped.

This walmart still had a glass case display. I asked if she could check and see if there were any ts models in the case and she replied "These are all the new models." I said "No, the tag says tiger stripe and this is a black blur, are there any more in your case?" She did not even respond. She just looked right passed me. Then I said "Will walmart mark down the older model when they get the new ones in?" She turned away and didn't answer. I stared to walk anwayand I heard "Have a great day" when I got about 10 feet away. I am still mad as hell. I worked in retail and was in retail management for 20 years. Never have I EVER treated a customer like that. Ok... sorry.... I had to vent.

Vent away, homie. And I'm really sorry to hear that crap. I swear, as a whole society is just so lazy and doesn't take any pride in their work anymore.

Vent away, homie. And I'm really sorry to hear that crap. I swear, as a whole society is just so lazy and doesn't take any pride in their work anymore.

Truth. I'd have asked to speak with another employee,mone that would be willing to at least check.

Sometimes you just can't hold it it! That is the key word, pride. WTF happened to it?

Truth. I'd have asked to speak with another employee,mone that would be willing to at least check.

RD, she was the third employee I spoke with. The other 2 said "I don't know anything about knives, we are just helping her cover the department today." As if you have to know anything about a product in order to read the box.

On the bright side..... we are out of coffee and I know the people at my local walmart sporting goods department are not buttholes. ;)

My local wallyworlds don't even carry Kershaw anymore. Just Buck and some junk.

Here you guys go, mine had one in stock.
_MG_1922_zps1891ceb5.jpg

_MG_1926_zps684a9c2f.jpg

_MG_1929_zpsa486de7c.jpg

Yea - that one is a must have.

Meet my new truck knife.

best

mqqn

Awesome, nice score. My 3 Walmarts do not. Yep, went to all 3 today. I am obsessive-compulsive. When I do find them I am lible to buy as many as I can get.

I would've picked a second up if there were more in the case, I will check back next time I'm out there though

That's what I'm talking about. I like the tanto Blur, but haven't picked one up. Now with this TS pattern, and the fact that it's a wm exclusive, I don't think I can put it off any longer! This blade looks tough as hell! Nice work, Kai :thumbup:

Back