What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Clay that's a great looking gift! :thumbup: I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Thanks Ron,
It's got some special company to hangout with at work today!
5fcfe55e790a72cfab1c7c2ca0fc6a8d.jpg

Nice set to bring to a party Gary (Peregrin) and baby brother at 60, neato ;)

Today, as in most everyday, is this John Primble Congress pattern folder;

Primble_hand_bw by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Last edited:
Thanks and yes, those stepped bolsters add a lot to the looks of that knife, made around the 1940's era and nary a wiggle on any of the 4 blades either !
G2

Bob - I could describe that 38 with one word my friend! I just can't decide which one.;) I think I will start with "Grail!" :thumbup:

Thanks Ron,
It's got some special company to hangout with at work today!
5fcfe55e790a72cfab1c7c2ca0fc6a8d.jpg

Clay - You are more than welcome my friend! They make a versatile pair. One in the Watch Pocket, the other in the pocket! Three good blades to choose from. :D

Don't know what it is Dee, but its gorgeous!

A bit of cross kit ( the watch is my honey's and needed a new battery )

32534014796_fbdf19a90f_b.jpg

Don't know what it is Dee, but its gorgeous!

A bit of cross kit ( the watch is my honey's and needed a new battery )

32534014796_fbdf19a90f_b.jpg

Thanks, Gev!
It's a Northwoods Knives - Esky Zulu.

Happy Wife, Happy Life. :)
^^^^^ It really helps when "another" mysterious package arrives with your name on it. :D

Congrats on the new punch stockman, Dean! :cool: Did I read somewhere that it's stockman #30 for you?? Quite a milestone! :thumbup: Of course, the Ancient has True Character. :thumbup:

My Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a modified 2014 Forum knife (thanks, Mark):
ZmHE3qY.jpg

- GT

Thanks, Gary, that is indeed #30. :) Your modified forum knife is always a pleasure to see and excellent work on Mark's part! :thumbup::thumbup:

I carried these today on one of my hikes.

Thanks, Gev!
It's a Northwoods Knives - Esky Zulu.

I should have known that...I forgot the Esky part :eek:

Thanks, Gary, that is indeed #30. :) Your modified forum knife is always a pleasure to see and excellent work on Mark's part! :thumbup::thumbup:

I carried these today on one of my hikes.

You have been on a lot of hikes lately :thumbup: Just what a good knife should be....inspiring :D

Well, "wood" you look at that..... right at home in their natural habitat. :cool:
Presidential 66 (<--- twofer :D), Dean! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you, Dee! My friend and I discussed ebony today after I took these pictures; oddly, cocobolo did not come up.

You have been on a lot of hikes lately :thumbup: Just what a good knife should be....inspiring :D

Thank you, Gev! Knives and hiking are two of my passions; it's fun to put them together.

Back