What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

IMG_20140517_130845_zpsjuyhlcl6.jpg

A recycled photo, but I am carrying this guy yesterday and today, and it's making me nervous. It is so smooth it's slippery! I need a proper pocket slip. Here we come Hitch and Timber.

yT36cbp.jpg

Hoping to get out for a hike tomorrow, for the first time in ages. Got these two in my pockets (and hoping to get some new pics :eek:) :thumbup:

Oh my gosh. I have so much to learn and so many knives to acquire;) My kids are going to have to deal with the leftovers:eek:

Carried my newly arrived Red Linen Bull Nose and Marks wonderful creation, a Fish Barlow Fixed Blade in Red Micarta:thumbup:

Walked the dogs a little over 3 1/2 miles in glorious 40° plus temps, wonderful day:cool:

mkkldG.jpg

Carried my newly arrived Red Linen Bull Nose and Marks wonderful creation, a Fish Barlow Fixed Blade in Red Micarta:thumbup:

Walked the dogs a little over 3 1/2 miles in glorious 40° plus temps, wonderful day:cool:

That's a nice pairing Paul :cool:
Walking your dogs on a nice day is where it's at. I sure do miss my dog Chocolate. :(

That's a nice pairing Paul :cool:
Walking your dogs on a nice day is where it's at. I sure do miss my dog Chocolate. :(

Thanks buddy, I love the fish fixed blade barlow, so thin yet a heck of a cutter:thumbup:

I know how hard it is to lose such a great companion like Chocolate Mark, hang in there brother:eek:

A gift from a new friend here a 77 Case 6249 pattern Copperhead, I'll have to take better pics later but today I'll be totin' this baby.

s1c5y5o.jpg

NjfzaxA.jpg

Back