What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Day off today! And I'm going to....... do nothing but rest:cool:

Was going to get one of my Queen D2 knives out, they're some of the best finished traditional knives of this century in my view. However, this forced its way into my pocket before I could say no :D One of GEC's best patterns the Eureka/Talon and the Tidioute has it all: Old School look and Hard School construction standards :thumbup: Many thanks once again to Ken K in Canada for this wonderful present, I use it frequently and will never /willingly/ part with it!

IMG_4385.jpg

You're so right Will. This Queen teardrop in D2 is as good as it gets for me along with its smaller sidekick.

1574bdbdb7f5e0c03cbdf1af0d78dddf.jpg

I found this marker today. It looks like people have tried to remove in the past, but without any luck.

IMG_4403_zpsipg2vhb6.jpg

Thanks Alan. It's hard to take a bad photo of a teardrop. Which one today, the Davison or the Allen?

A couple of more shots of the gifted Copperhead before slippin' it into my pocket for the day. I can feel the original owners soul in it. This 6249 was loved by someone and it'll be loved by me, thanks Gunther85. :)

sM9QeCZ.jpg

GJzuM8x.jpg

A couple of more shots of the gifted Copperhead before slippin' it into my pocket for the day. I can feel the original owners soul in it. This 6249 was loved by someone and it'll be loved by me, thanks Gunther85. :)

sM9QeCZ.jpg

GJzuM8x.jpg
That is fantastic. I love the ones with a story to tell. Even when I don't know the story.

A little micarta for me this rainy day:

a153fbce6f9636015059a28a50ea00c0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love this photo. And the 14 Micarta is a superb little knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back