What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

KIMG0380_zpsdcz9t5bz.jpg

Thanks Will. It's a real nice park. It has a children's park, a rose garden, fountain, picnic benches and three tree sculptures done with a chain saw after we lost many trees due to a micro burst. Really enjoying my intro to the custom world through John Lloyd's work.

Animal kingdom today. Packed this guy in my checked bag to tote while here. Disney Florida seems to be open minded although I didn’t get passed through the detector. Used it a couple times today to cut my kiddos sandwiches to split and open a sucker (who says you shouldn’t need one while in park!). Nobody called the swat team or reported me for terrorism lol. So this is my companion while I spoil my wife and kids this week.
CB170780-B637-412E-8962-A56B598E448B.jpeg

30 degrees here in central texas this morning... One of the guys brought some fancy espresso to the off road park to try to civilize and warm us up before we played in the dirt.
71 Bullnose on duty today.

vr2dFWH.jpg

Last edited:
30 degrees here in central texas this morning... One of the guys brought some fancy espresso to the off road park to try to civilize and warm us up before we played in the dirt.
71 Bullnose on duty today.

E98EW2nS8loTGDcGcqVDrnZlFVLR4Vj96P74V8byfeE8tImxSnbzw8g-vsRR2ZN0ZaGI0xTZj-yXxmppNuNbVjshYytPFDZh6izx6oBc7A2oDf__HYJRZKTkhl1wMrV67t83kQYTE5-xQGVGK-qocV4F-IgjjGKgqv0ytFZvdIOT0-Pmtzg0SQa857PV8VF26gnzPxHudg3kI24mRlvCnhgAK0qbubP1UWbnrtjrmf22j1pFPcsPRGVml5i-Onj2E1SWyfd4E0Gn3DDRcbGpRqwwChlsPPJSD2iRQqHsFhtafX01YBw40qXY4tarZLZxKnk1DqhbwwNAz0F7oWQSj-jPQT5GFWuLUL1Bf-CZUIhPsfCyRrPMhjNgAAsyRUcP_ID0RW4eY605iZ0eg1T4k_tqKxojOoCjBFSyBwe_f5igM0RdQrRrY0b4XdV-rZ3JCvFx9jqzH-kBVhExSEiRgnuE2X-qhlTkOYbi_jmA8OqOHwB2lxBJJJMEstINDUKyV_T6z2j6mYy8rtrpCpJYRbZ2O08x43fdxOLP9h8-KyFq_ClsXM76dq9HBKN73kJs5mjv6LTUQy7fbWEP3chXiwQema-MGrrw9F-_3GT6JA=w862-h646-no

Nice husky, what size? I've got a '15 ktm 300 xc.

The only place in texas I have ridden is the red river, but I can't remember where it's at. There were a few years when the oklahoma cross country racing association (which is the one I race) teamed up with texas off road nationals. It hasn't happened in several years now. Fun race, texas boys are quick.

Nice husky, what size? I've got a '15 ktm 300 xc.

The only place in texas I have ridden is the red river, but I can't remember where it's at. There were a few years when the oklahoma cross country racing association (which is the one I race) teamed up with texas off road nationals. It hasn't happened in several years now. Fun race, texas boys are quick.

Thank you sir.
It's a '16 TE300 and she's my baby. I'm not one of the faster ones, haha - we mostly ride technical stuff, big climbs, rocks and logs,
Red river has some good single track and some fun stuff in the creek up by the Oklahoma border - I've been up there a few times.
Other Texas offerings to definitely check out: Hidden Falls, CTOR (Central Texas Offroad), and Barnwell Mountain.

Thank you sir.
It's a '16 TE300 and she's my baby. I'm not one of the faster ones, haha - we mostly ride technical stuff, big climbs, rocks and logs,
Red river has some good single track and some fun stuff in the creek up by the Oklahoma border - I've been up there a few times.
Other Texas offerings to definitely check out: Hidden Falls, CTOR (Central Texas Offroad), and Barnwell Mountain.

Technical stuff is lots of fun, single track is too- no room for quads:D

Back