What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I've got this one in my pocket, But y'all knew that... ;)

P1090122.jpg

Kissing Crane Cigar Whittler, 4 1/2" closed but slim too ;)
stag and carbon go together well :)

IMG_0469.jpg

G2

I'll be carrying this one today, built by me... the first slippie I've completed successfully.. :eek:

Done1.JPG

Done2.JPG

Well I have to borrow pictures from my favorite retailer. I took these to church today.

Case Heavenly Peanut
7938.jpg

Case Amber Bone Medium Stockman
039.jpg

SAK Champ Plus
DPP_001.jpg

Bill

Case Brothers peanut today. It's my apple slaying and letter opening knife. I'll probably switch to something larger now that I'm home from work, but the peanut works great in the office.

No pictures but yesterday and today it has been my Buck 301. Nothing fancy about it but it is a good solid pocket knife.

No pictures but yesterday and today it has been my Buck 301. Nothing fancy about it but it is a good solid pocket knife.

Grateful,

I used to have a Buck # 301 in red rough sawn scales that was exactly as you describe. She was nearly indestructible!.

Thanks for reminding me. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ><> ~ ~ ~ ~

Just pulled this old Case #6232 Jack knife out of the P.O. Box earlier this afternoon along with a beautiful Whittler that I received in a trade from a fine blade brother here.. First thing I did was drop them both in my pocket! :D

2j4vfww.jpg

Sunnyd, glad to bring back a good memory. I love the red bone on that old jack.

Same one I have carried for years. Vic "Farmer". :)

Bushcraftgear003.jpg

If a Vic Farmer counts, I'm in. Been carrying a red version for a while now.

I'm about to put some of my stockman knives back into the rotation, and I may even pick up a few more older ones soon.

I grabbed these two this morning.

Case canoe amber bone. Case Trapper Bone Stag.

What will tomorrow bring?

Bill

Rough Rider 362 Large Copperhead for the last month. Kindly given to me by a friend over on BB to test out & do a review. The blade configuration looks kind of like a texas toothpick to me.

By the way, sorry for not being here so much. Using family's internet & Oz is rubbish for internet, so can't use much bandwidth!

Back