What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

uQ8x86F.jpg

re WWII Kutmaster scout and a 1987 BB Winchester toothpick.:D

Your post was the inspiration for my totin' two today, JJ. (Btw, I have a straight line stamped BB 1924, like yours, and an arched stamped one, too. Love'em.)

Good morning! I hope y’all have a great Tuesday! :) :thumbsup:

48574513506_af0fa85d4d_b_d.jpg

Brilliant pair, Rn.

This old Utica today

cM50Jm3h.jpg

Ultra Utica, Steve.

Yep!

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Case Humpback (thanks, Mike):
hump-mark-open-spear-jpg.1194393

Covers of caramel, GT. So sweet!

My Stag Stockyard Whittler:thumbsup:

Whew!!

Something's fishy, if you ask me. At least, you'e hooked one, Jack.

Carrying this Case XX 92 Texas Jack today. Made when Case was at the top of their game, it's hard to find a finer knife. Got lucky for $15 at a flea market. Still with factory edge.:D

You are THE winner, Mark.

Thanks for the personal attention you give to so many of us in your multi quotes, Stuart! :):thumbsup:

Just trying to show my appreciation, GT.

Your trio of Case blues blew me away, Stuart! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very clever, sir. And thank you,

Kim carrying her 1 dot Case Christmas tree #18 Stockman. I'm carrying this c. 1946-1956 Imperial cracked ice Toothpick. Both from estate sale this weekend.

Both are gorgeous old knives, Chris Congrats to both of you.

I’m carrying these two today. A Northfield Blood Red #73 Scout from 2011 and a Wright’s Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot from 2018.

I see the theme, too = great pairings (and the cover colors contribute, too).

I used this bit in a Dremel.
Put on the cheaters/magnifying readers, and picked out one of my Voos knives to set in front of me for inspiration.

Schrade Walden 163 rope knife in walnut, and a modded Camillus TL-29 in bocote for Woodnesday.

Impressive improvisation and improvements, Jeff.

Rams foot and a Remington

The rams foot is radiant, Steve, but the Remington is the prize, in my eyes.

The Star Spangled Case Teardrop in memoriam for those we lost on 9/11.

Thank you, Dean.

Absolutely amazing angular art, Harvey.

Some wood and brass today

Seriously solid stuff, Jeff.

Have the 72 with me today after I applied some potassium permanganate to the covers. I really like how it turned out. Much prefer this darker brown to the more orangey color before. I liked this knife a lot before I applied the PP but now I really love it!:)

Nice job, Nick. Really perks it up.

Dang, that's a potent pair that you've pocketed, Ron.

Totin' this Catt. today. The weekend is nearly upon us!:thumbsup: A good day to all.
QIC21bB.jpg

Simply marvelous, Mark.

Jiminy Christmas, that's a beauty, Alan.

This poor neglected Case I found in a sorry state in a house we cleaned out. Took a week in wd40 to open it up. Cleaned it up and gave it to my boss. Earlier I walked by a counter where shes installing hardware on cabinet doors, and saw it. I like she's using it,one more forgotten knife put back into service. :D:thumbsup:

Well done, David. Another knife with a renewed life.

Copperhead that I just got off the exchange and my old 34OT

A perfectly practical pair, pal.

- Stuart

Today it's a Bulldog medium stockman with some interesting synthetic covers.
VjQ5AHf.jpg

ys3QRUj.jpg
I like that knife!

I carried these four Yellow Case CV knives on the trail today. Peanut, Pen, Medium Stockman and Sowbelly Jack.

SteveC SteveC
Great yeller knives gentlemen!

Nice job, Nick. Really perks it up.
Thanks Stuart! It really makes a difference with a little darkening to the bone, gives a whole new look and feel to it. I’m falling in love with this knife all over again!

Nice pair of Winchester’s, love the bone and the sexy curves on them!

I carried these four Yellow Case CV knives on the trail today. Peanut, Pen, Medium Stockman and Sowbelly Jack.

That's a felicitous flock of flaxen folders, Dean, but more impressive is what you deemed a "trail". Son, that's a county road in the Old Dominion, and a wealthy county, at that. Nice looking, though.
- Stuart

SteveC SteveC
Great yeller knives gentlemen!

Thank you.

That's a felicitous flock of flaxen folders, Dean, but more impressive is what you deemed a "trail". Son, that's a county road in the Old Dominion, and a wealthy county, at that. Nice looking, though.
- Stuart

Thanks, Stuart! Well, that's what they call a Multi-use trail here in the big city. We called that a highway back in my day. :D

Back