What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

dc50

Gold Member
Missing a day here has left me hopelessly behind, so I'll just throw in my carry, and wish everyone a good Friday ;) :thumbsup:

6FJQfeW.jpg

lVursYl.jpg
A mighty fine choice today Jack.:thumbsup::cool:

Last edited:

Amir Fleschwund

Gold Member
High class users!

When you pop the top off a jar of those on a bleak winter day, you and your family will appreciate the effort.
The SwissTank is helping me wrangle two new dachshund pups.

j4ALYMeh.jpg

AUjCkzAh.jpg

Hzb9Kxmh.jpg
Awww...
Hey, I’ll bet those SAK scales would make great puppy chews! And your slippers, your best boots, your antique table legs, and from personal experience, guitar cables.
In fact, that bottom photo looks like they just got caught!

RDaneel

Gold Member
My "plain" canoe for this week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone model, the first canoe I ever owned; it infected me with a serious canoe fever:
View attachment 1195316

My "fancy" canoe this week is a Mohawk stag canoe, made in Germany (by Böker??) for A.G. Russell:
View attachment 1195317

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Colonial Forest-Master, my first-ever knife from about 1960:
View attachment 1195319

International Knife of the Week is a synthetic handled knife my daughter bought me in Toledo, Spain:
View attachment 1195320

- GT

Great set of knives there, Gary. Now I know which canoe infected, I mean, interested you in that pattern! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

After viewing the Catt beauty of @Ramrodmb today, I grabbed for these two from Cattaraugus to tote for today; a Whit-L-Craft scout and a cocobolo spey jack.:D

Wow, I'm infatuated! Both of those Catts are treasures. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you for posting them!

Toting my GEC Toothpick along with another straight shooter today for a little black powder fun behind the barn.
WSzoAJg.jpg

Great photo and knife and revolver. :thumbsup: My black powder revolver is a Pietta reproduction of the Remington 1858 New Army. Fun, but a devil to clean. :eek::D

I always appreciate your input, Dean. :) I almost never use Vic toothpick or tweezers; I guess I don't know what I'm missing. :rolleyes:

Excellent choices, Dean! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

What a quality quartet, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I suddenly yearn for yellow. ;)

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is a Hen & Rooster mini canoe (thanks, Will):
View attachment 1195520

Big Knife of the Week is a Remington Big Daddy Barlow (thanks, Shawn):
View attachment 1195521

Peanut-like Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider baby copperhead:
View attachment 1195522

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a S & M #99 (thanks, Jack):
View attachment 1195523

- GT

Thank you for your comments, Gary. I use my Vic Classic toothpick every day (I even have a bag of spare toothpicks for my Classics).

Like Jack, I think your Remington Big Daddy Barlow is stupendous.

New Friends, Old Friends Friday
Also,Full Moon Friday the Thirteenth.
GGG5beI.jpg

That is. great photo of those gorgeous knives, R8shell! I hadn't thought about this being Friday the 13th (gnaws fingernails), but its all good.:eek::eek: