What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Harness Jack and a #10 today

jAjCvZe.jpg
Smashing pair, Steve ! Always great photographs

JD Bear

Gold Member
Here is part of today's carry... Yeah, I know it has a pocket clip... and a thumb stud... and a liner lock... and Case's new Kickstart spring assist... but... but... it's just so stinking pretty. It kinda looks like a traditional... Please, Lord of Traditionals forgive me...

UEfypDT.jpg

Well, I like it. Great color on that one. I've been wanting a trapperlock forever, but they always get passed over for some reason...

JohnDF

Gold Member
Here is part of today's carry... Yeah, I know it has a pocket clip... and a thumb stud... and a liner lock... and Case's new Kickstart spring assist... but... but... it's just so stinking pretty. It kinda looks like a traditional... Please, Lord of Traditionals forgive me...
I personally don't mind Trapperlocks, if that's your thing.
But I think you already knew that posting them here is against the rules.

Last edited:

Old Engineer

Gold Member
I only carry Stag on days that end with a " Y " . Today it was my Northfield 35 and 12 as I was finishing my latest project and looking into the future projects . I have had the Churchill 35 for a while , but the Toothpick 12 was bought while at the Rendezvous .

And of course , they were carried in Slips and the Old Knife in the photo is an old Robeson Shur Edge that I keep on my work bench .
Behind the brass ball of the hames is another project .

Harry

Last edited:
I only carry Stag on days that end with a " Y " . Today it was my Northfield 35 and 12 as I was finishing my latest project and looking into the future projects . I have had the Churchill 35 for a while , but the Toothpick 12 was bought while at the Rendezvous .

And of course , they were carried in Slips and the Old Knife in the photo is an old Robeson Shur Edge that I keep on my work bench .
Behind the brass ball of the hames is another project .

Harry
Dynamite photograph compositions, Harry !!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC